Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would listen to the two talk as he would put on a movie * max: hay any movies you guys want to watch
The Pharaoh (played anonymously)

Najma looked at Max, he was laying on his back on one of the booths, so he was looking at everyone upside down.
Say, wait a minute, when did Najma even get here? Not to break the fourth wall, but he hasn't been here in 2 weeks and 4 days now.. At least, according to RPR.

"What is a 'movie' that you speak of. And why would we watch it? Is it an animal? A performance?"
He chuckled at hearing Najima asking what a movie is. He shook his head and started simmering down the strawberries for the strawberry pie he had in mind. He would then approach Najima. "Would you like something to eat?"

Najma warmly smiled. "Oh, something to eat. Do you have any date and honey cake?"
"A rare dessert nowadays, but it is my favorite."
Olendria wrote:
Tristan Licht wrote:
Olivia wrote:
Suddenly, Olivia would then walk into the bar, with Olendria taped onto her back for some strange reason. "So. I won against Olendria by just talking it out to door and she doesn't look too happy about it. So, I brought her in so she can kinda like, apologize for what in the Origami Haven has happened, and I should probably explain who she is." Olivia would also jump onto a table and then she sat down.

"Why do you have whiny paper B$#@% on your back?"

Olendria would then scoff. "Screw you. Who wants to even-"

"Hey. You will show Olivia respect when you're in my place of work. I'm in charge here, and I will have my bouncers kick your butt out of here"

max: well ya its entertanment theres all different types here * he put on dawn of the dead * max: now this would be considered a horror movie
Joot (played by Jooters)

The Pharaoh wrote:
Say, wait a minute, when did Najma even get here? Not to break the fourth wall, but he hasn't been here in 2 weeks and 4 days now.. At least, according to RPR.

Joot, also arriving from nowhere, stared with a smirk towards Najima... He doesn't know how the pharaoh got here... But he sure knows why!

max: oh hay joot how are you doing bud * he said curiesly looking over the bar
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Hm?" Joot looked up at Max. "Uhm... Wh-who are you?"

max: its me max? the bartender here literly 247 none of that ring any beels?
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot slowly backed away from the strange man. "Uhm- I'm sorry mister- I don't know you..."

Najma watched the two conversation while waiting for his response from Mathius.
This Joot being seemed to be a Mau.

Joot must be treated with respect.

"Bartender of the ringing bells, please distance yourself from this Joot you speak of." Najma sat up and turned around to face them both. "This Joot is a mau, and must be treated with much respect." Najma stated.

max: i mean theres a shelf behind me I cant exactly step away and I'm guessing because he's a cat and that's why your saying that * max chuckled as he turned to look at the movie * max: so tell me this pharaoh why scoop your brains out and turned into a mummy to go to some cat god? i mean if that god can give us a blisfulness world that cool but all I know is you guys just sit and rot away * he said looking back at him

Najma seemed offended. "Just sit and rot away?" He put his hand to his chest.
"I am very much alive, sir! I think?"

"I do much more than sit and rot away." He glared.
Joot (played by Jooters)

The Pharaoh wrote:
Najma watched the two conversation while waiting for his response from Mathius.
This Joot being seemed to be a Mau.

Joot must be treated with respect.

"Bartender of the ringing bells, please distance yourself from this Joot you speak of." Najma sat up and turned around to face them both. "This Joot is a mau, and must be treated with much respect." Najma stated.

"A mau?" Joot says, confused.
"I've never been called a Mau before... But I say mau sometimes! Mau mau mau mau!" Joot adds with a giggle.

max: well i can see that your still alive or at least it seems that way but I don't mean like being lazy but that's literly what happens to a mummy is it not?

Najma smiled at Joot, then glanced at Max.

"Yes, a mummy does rot away, I have a mummy servant. Though I haven't seen her in a while, did she fall asleep again?"

"But I am not a mummy, I am very much alive and well. And the gods are not to be disrespected, along with maus like this Joot here."
Joot (played by Jooters)

((off topic kinda but the image of Joot meowing is adorable to me- hehejjsdjjs))

(( Aww yes 🥺 ))

[*] ( how come joot dosent know max? lol max is in the bar almost 24:7 lmao ) max: huh I guess I just don't understand believing in a cat * he said with skepticism

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus