Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Can't be as cold as Andrax IX."
"I've seen it, but that's about it"
Keeby (played anonymously)

Keeby would then walk in, holding a tomato. They then waved over to the others. "Hey guys. What's going on?"
"Hey Keeby. Welcome back"
Keeby (played anonymously)

"Hey. Well, do you know what's going on for right now? Just kinda curious on what you guys are talking about." Keeby would said,
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

I'm unsure where you speak of
Silvera wrote:
I'm unsure where you speak of

"It's a planet. One I think you'd enjoy quite a bit."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Why would I enjoy a cold planet?"
The now 17 y/o is doing something on a computer. Something something Thesis something Univerisity, something full scholarship, something, best canidate? Eh, can't be that important, but he's doing better since the minor timeskip and his training under his future self.
Keeby wrote:
"Hey. Well, do you know what's going on for right now? Just kinda curious on what you guys are talking about." Keeby would said,

"Basically, they are talking about being in the cold. I might need to go myself. Maybe it might clear my head and give me the courage to do something....."
((;-; ))
(?)
Silvera wrote:
"Why would I enjoy a cold planet?"

"Well…" Mrs Mason looks around. "It's for reasons I can't elaborate on in public, you see."
He had went into the back to do inventory in order to put his orders in. He had completely shut down by this time.
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Came in, looking around
He was in the back working
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

"What is wrong math"
"I'm just going through alot. It's just....I don't know"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits across the fireplace, curling up on the couch after a long night. Vanilla coffee in hand as she slowly sips it in intervals.
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

Tyler walked in and waved smiling "hey ya'll!" he said as he went over to a table and leaned back in his seat

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus