Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Joot (played by Jooters)

((because joot has hardly talked to him and doesnt frequent the bar))
( really? but every time i come on there joot is there its not like they haven't seen each other before lol but alright lol )
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER (played anonymously)

Ash walked in, carrying Chris on his back. "Alright, we only have a few minutes before we have to go back to Yashiro and Shermie's place, soooo~" Ash got him off his back and set him down on his feet. "I'm going to get us some snacks, and then we can leave, okay?" Ash grinned, his braces showing.

Chris nodded, "Okay!!" He then wandered off to find something to do while Ash ordered.
The first person he noticed was Joot, "A kitty cat! On two legs!" He gasped. "Hi!" He waved vigorously.

Meanwhile, Ash was at the counter, ordering some desserts for both him and Chris.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Haihai!" Joot says, waving both his hands at Chris.

Chris giggled and approached him. "You can speak?! What's your name?! My name's Chris!" He smiled, holding his hands around his golden, disc-shaped necklace.
He was cutting up some fish.
The Pharaoh (played anonymously)

Najma was cleaning the sand off his flail with a napkin he found, quietly.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"A real gathering of kings and queens, I see."
The Vault Gals (played anonymously)

Gjallarhorn manages to climb herself out, in responce, Chosen and Ace are teleported back it.. and No-Time slumped back into the box after she finished her breakfast.. "Oh.. wow-" she said, looking around the bar, Darci just waved, as the armored woman walked up to her

"Ah, Gjallarhorn.. I didnt think we'd be organized together.." Darci seemed a tad suprised.. but didnt seat to much "So you finally managed your way out of storage?" She'd ask, with a well put together smile

Gjallarhorn would nod "You look well.. Im sure we shall work well together, Im pretty sure, Chosen and Ace are working woth Sunshot now, Im sure we'll get Heir Apparent or Sleeper Stimulant to work with us.." she said "Were all pretty heavy hitters.."
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

*chuckles* What's next, Sauron showing up?
Aquila (played by Alliyus)

Aquila sat there, her right hand on her chin, watching them all with dull, emotionless black eyes that were as dark as ebony. She was smiling though, fascinated despite her cold gaze. She was rather normal looking for a girl, sitting at only 5'4 in height. She had an angelic presence around her, but that was all. She looked human, which she was. She had just the presence of light fighting back the darkness. Her long, straight blonde hair may have been the reason for that. Flowing straight and silk looking, her blonde hair reached past her shoulders, some of it flowing to the front of her hair, blocking her left eye a little as it was a little too long, but not long for a girl. She tilted her head, her dull black eyes watching, curious about everything.
The Vault Gals (played anonymously)

"No.. but sounds like a sniper rifle.." Darci smiles "Sounds nice, Id like to have more heavy weapons.."
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha wanders around the bar, dancing as she moves along.
The Pharaoh (played anonymously)

Najma noticed Natasha. Another mau!
This place must be sacred, to see this many maus in one day at the same time.
Joot (played by Jooters)

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER wrote:
Chris giggled and approached him. "You can speak?! What's your name?! My name's Chris!" He smiled, holding his hands around his golden, disc-shaped necklace.

"Hi Chris! I'm Joot!" Joot said with another wave before noticing the necklace, at which he narrowed his eyes in distrust, losing his excited demeanor.

"Joot! Ha ha, I like that name!" Chris put his hands behind his back, letting go of his necklace

Ash came back, placed his hand on Chris' head affectionately and then handed him a donut that had small M&Ms on it.

"Oh, well this is new." He glanced at Joot. "Bonjour, my name is Ash Crimson. I was told to babysit Chris here." Ash waved, tapping his long, black fingernails across Chris' head before moving his hand.

Chris was already eating the donut, even though he was just handed it. "Do you like dessert too, Joot?" Chris asked.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Uh... Yeah! I love dessert!" Joot says, excited by the topic, but still suspicious and cautious of Chris.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"A lot of groups here, if only there werent the no fighting rules :(" he said... how does he even speak in emoticons?-
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She looks at wish "bad" sprays him with water
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

:(

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus