Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Edward V and Richard (played anonymously)

Edward glanced at the menus and picked them up.
"Such an odd handwriting." He said, reading the font that was clearly done digitally, which he did not understand. "It's so.. perfect." He squinted his eyes at it.

Richard grabbed the silver, service bell on the counter and began ringing it a bunch of times while waiting for his brother.

"I suppose I'll dine on.. this." He pointed at some kind of lemon cake with cream on top.
He showed the menu to Richard, and Richard agreed on it too. "And so will Richard." Edward replied, putting the menu down.
He walked off to the desert cooler and returned with two slices of lemon cake

"This was made by my son"
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits down in a booth. Listening to music as she plays games on her tablet.

Edward nodded as a thank you to Mathius. "I appreciate your service."
Richard grabbed one slice, absolutely excited to try one.

"How much does this cost?" Edward asked, pulling out a dark green bag from his belt.
Edward V and Richard wrote:
Edward nodded as a thank you to Mathius. "I appreciate your service."
Richard grabbed one slice, absolutely excited to try one.

"How much does this cost?" Edward asked, pulling out a dark green bag from his belt.

"$3 total"

Edward got confused for a second, unsure what a dollar was.
Y'see, he was from England, and 1400s England at that.

He set 6 coins (which were the equivalent of 3 dollars in his currency) down and looked at him. "Will this be enough?" He furrowed his brow, clearly confused.

Richard.. was already eating the lemon cake slice.
Jackkull scampered in, his fur looked wet under the large dark cloak that draped over his tall bulky frame. He then slunk into one of the small chairs in front of the counter that made his legs bow out a tad, next to where the two English boys were sat. He looked at the two for a moment, tilting his head in slight amusement at the one chowing down on the cake. He then daintily set his paws on the counter and pulled some odd looking silver coins out of his pocket on his cloak. "Excuse me, may I have some green tea? And perhaps a towel if you have one.."

Edward glanced at the person that had just arrived, and Edward looked alert, ready to protect his brother if need be if this person dare try to harm Richard.
But this person did not, so Edward calmed down and began eating his own slice of lemon cake. "Richard.. manners.. You have cake all over your face." Edward pointed out.

Richard giggled and wiped it with his sleeve, before continuing to eat.
Jackkull Dan Bararook wrote:
Jackkull scampered in, his fur looked wet under the large dark cloak that draped over his tall bulky frame. He then slunk into one of the small chairs in front of the counter that made his legs bow out a tad, next to where the two English boys were sat. He looked at the two for a moment, tilting his head in slight amusement at the one chowing down on the cake. He then daintily set his paws on the counter and pulled some odd looking silver coins out of his pocket on his cloak. "Excuse me, may I have some green tea? And perhaps a towel if you have one.."

He brought a hand towel along with a hot green tea on a saucer. "Here ya go..."
Edward V and Richard wrote:
Edward got confused for a second, unsure what a dollar was.
Y'see, he was from England, and 1400s England at that.

He set 6 coins (which were the equivalent of 3 dollars in his currency) down and looked at him. "Will this be enough?" He furrowed his brow, clearly confused.

Richard.. was already eating the lemon cake slice.

"This is fine. Thank you!"
Keeby (played anonymously)

Keeby would then walk in, holding a strange pillow of some sort. "Hey guys, check out this cool pillow I got!"
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

"I got something better than a pillow..." Kiyohime smirked "A live fox! A.K.A Anchin-sama's familiar!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi was currently being held hostage by kiyohime.

"Put me down" she complained softly.

Keeby then calmly speaks. "I dunno. Not to argue but Pillows are actually more cooler than holding people hostage..."
He stood in the kitchen's doorway with a grin "hey Keeby. Hi Azumi"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

*grabs azumi and looks at her "how did you get captured"
"You wanna wear the papoose?"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He stood in the kitchen's doorway with a grin "hey Keeby. Hi Azumi"
"Hey, Mathius. Check out this cool pillow I found." Keeby shows the pillow to Mathius.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

((I figured our how to hide text in the character pages))
"Where did you get it? It looks comfy"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus