Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

((Now all her daughters nsfw stuff is hidden))
Pluto (played anonymously)

Pluto spawned out of portal that looked like space itself.
He looked around with wide, curious eyes. Realizing he had accidentally went to the wrong place.

But he figured it was too awkward to just leave, so he'd stay a bit.

Lily would come strolling in , looking around, seeing her mother was not in here yet, she would look for ways to pull pranks on the people in here
"Things seem weirder than usual around here."
Keeby (played anonymously)

Keeby looks over to Mathius before getting into deep thought. "Well... I found this pillow somewhere when I was taking my daily walks... I tripped over it by accident for the first time."

Lily would see the person in the armor, using some magic to turn it purple and pink as she strolls around the bar
"Hey what the--?!" Theo turns to face Lily, clearly quite angry about this. "You fix this right now or I will twist your head around 180 degrees on your stupid neck!"

Lily would shrug "it can be wiped off with a simple flick of the wrist" she shows, by rubbing one hand down the armor, it left no residue, and nothing came off except the color
Theo activated the Mark 46 armour's built in fire extinguisher, removing the changed colour. He then uses the fire extinguisher to cover Lily in foam. "That'll teach you to mess with me." Theo then primes the armour's flight systems and takes off, leaving a hole in the roof as he flies away.

Lily blinks and shakes off like a wet dog
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

"That boy ain't right."

Pluto has found an ice cube dispenser behind the counter and is currently eating ice cubes out of it one or two at a time.
How'd he get behind the counter?? Oh well, best to just let him eat 'em.

Lily would look at Pluto and change the ice maker into a chocolate maker

Pluto was surprised by it. "Oh, it turned into a candy." He stared at the ice cube.. or the chocolate cube, rather.
"How strange." Pluto tapped the machine, as if it would change anything. He sighed and hopped over the counter, then sat down at a nearby table, eating the last ice cube that was in his hand.

Lily would laugh, changing it back. Her pranks were rather harmless
Keeby (played anonymously)

Keeby would then place the pillow before calling out to someone random. "Hey, can someone watch the pillow? I'm gonna go see what Korby's up to!"

She would look at the pillow and use magic to change its color to blue
Dreambert (played anonymously)

The pillow would then speak in a aggressive tone. "Change me back."

Lily would laugh, then run off
Dreambert (played anonymously)

The pillow aggressively follows. "CHANGE ME BACK!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus