Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Hey pal! Welcome to Trixie's!" Order whatever you want.
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

"Can I just a coffee and a chocolate chip cookie please? Cheat day today" he chuckled softly
He went to the carafe and poured a mug of coffee after retrieving a cookie from the dessert cooler.

"Enjoy!"
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

He smiled and nodded as a thank you and started drinking his coffee
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He went to the carafe and poured a mug of coffee after retrieving a cookie from the dessert cooler.

"Enjoy!"

Azumi entered the bar for what felt like a month since her last visit. This time, she opted to order something for lunch.

"Mathius!" Azumi smiled and placed her payment on the counter "One Inarizushi, please! Also, I desire to be put in the papoose again!"
He went and made her a plate of her inarizushi right after picking her up and placing her comfortably in her papoose and fed her.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Mathius, may I get a large tbone steak"
Medea yawned, stretching his back, before standing up, and walking to the counter "Mathius, wanna drink with me for a bit?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then walk in, holding a newspaper. He seems pretty chill. "Hey guys, have you guys heard?"
"Heard what?" She'd ask
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fake Peppino wrote:
Fake Peppino would then walk in, holding a newspaper. He seems pretty chill. "Hey guys, have you guys heard?"

"I'm sure everybody's heard about it, right?" Azumi smiled in a smug manner "I have a Helldivers Cosplay!"

She surrounded herself in a cloud of smoke which dissipated to show a gremlin wearing Helldiver Armor with two white canine ears sticking out.

"Remember, everyday is a good day to die for democracy!" Azumi giggled
Kiyohime (played by Revereen)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Fake Peppino wrote:

"I'm sure everybody's heard about it, right?" Azumi smiled in a smug manner "I have a Helldivers Cosplay!"

She surrounded herself in a cloud of smoke which dissipated to show a gremlin wearing Helldiver Armor with two white canine ears sticking out.

"Remember, everyday is a good day to die for democracy!" Azumi giggled

Kiyohime entered the room wearing a helldiver helmet. She still wore her usual kimono.

"Anchin-sama would love to see me blast a bug into bits!" She smirked
Silvera wrote:
"Mathius, may I get a large tbone steak"

"How would you like it?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then open the newspaper. "It says on the newspaper that Peppino managed to outrun Pizza Face in a gutter of dead Pillar Johns." Fake Peppino said to the others.

"Medium rare"
Edward V and Richard (played anonymously)

For a moment, the bar grew cold when two boys entered it, then it slowly warmed back up to normal.
Richard was hugging Edward's leg as he walked, making Edward have a hard time actually walking. "Richard, please-" He sighed loudly.
Richard only replied with a giggle.
Silvera wrote:
"Medium rare"

He tucked off into the kitchen in order to start cooking her steak..

She would sit outside, lighting a cigar as she waits
Edward V and Richard (played anonymously)

Edward approached the counter, pulling Richard off his leg and setting him in a stool beside him. "What is there to dine on here?"
"Preferably something on the sweet side, for Richard." He glanced over at his little brother, who was smiling the entire time.
"There are menus on the tables. Order what you want.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus