Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Dreambert (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Dreambert wrote:
The pillow would then speak in a aggressive tone. "Change me back."

"Oh! So the pillow is sentient!"

"Hey! I'm not just some ordinary pillow!... well, in this form, technically I am, but... ugh. Gimme a moment."

The Pillow seems to close his eyes before, an aura surrounds him. Suddenly, poof! The pillow was now in his humanoid form!

"Whew! Feels good to actually pull that off!"

gl-1485824-1711783474.png
"Huh? Are you like my fwend Olivia?"

Dreambert would then blink in confusion. He never seen Olivia once before. "...who?-"
"She's a smol person made of paper."
Medea smiles, "Mathius, come here, I got something, its called "Deathweed" its used for potion brewing, and used for food" he said "Its apparently really healthy-"
Pluto (played anonymously)

Pluto is making a cup he found, float by using his telekinesis. He seems bored..
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Stares at the cup

Fumizuki wrote:
"She's a smol person made of paper."

Dreambert would then think, putting a hand on his chin before actually knowing what little Fumizuki is saying. "Oh! I get it, so like uhh, Origami, right?"
Fumizuki nods. "Yup."

Dreambert would then nod before floating right next to her. "Man- I feel so small even in human form..."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I always go into my human form whenever I'm not allowed in waterpark slides..." Azumi said and giggled nervously, "Honestly, I only go into my human form if I can't reach something in general"
"I prefer to stay in my human form at all times, because my true form…well it isn't exactly good for socializing."
He picked Azumi up and put her in her papoose so he could carry her around.
Ciel (played anonymously)

A girl with grey-blue pigtails, a pink hat covered with fake pink flowers, and a long pink, black and white dress, walked in, holding her dress up off the floor slightly.

Wait a minute, that's not a girl, that's-
That's Ciel!!

"I swear if someone recognizes me, I'm ordering you to kill them." Ciel murmured quietly to Sebastian, who was also in a guise, underneath his breath.
Sebastian adjusted his glasses, and then fixed his red puff tie, before glancing at Ciel. "Understood, master." He said quietly, trying to whisper underneath his breath as well.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would appear behind Ciel before placing a random bag of cheese balls in his hand before disappearing to go do something off screen.
Ciel wrote:
A girl with grey-blue pigtails, a pink hat covered with fake pink flowers, and a long pink, black and white dress, walked in, holding her dress up off the floor slightly.

Wait a minute, that's not a girl, that's-
That's Ciel!!

"I swear if someone recognizes me, I'm ordering you to kill them." Ciel murmured quietly to Sebastian, who was also in a guise, underneath his breath.
Sebastian adjusted his glasses, and then fixed his red puff tie, before glancing at Ciel. "Understood, master." He said quietly, trying to whisper underneath his breath as well.

He chuckled and decided to play along "you look like someone I know, little lady"

Ciel was a bit confused by the random bag of cheeseballs handed to him by Matt, and just handed them off to Sebastian to deal with. Sebastian set them on a nearby table.

Ciel turned his head quickly to Mathius. He made his voice go up a pitch, "Oh! Um! That's.. fascinating?"
Had he already been recognized?! What if someone were to find out that the Earl of Phantomhive was in a lady's guise..

(( This is kind of an April Fool's day joke! (I've been wanting to do this for a while)
Hence the pfp change! I was going to change his RPR name too, but I figured it was better just to leave it like that. ))
Ciel wrote:
Ciel was a bit confused by the random bag of cheeseballs handed to him by Matt, and just handed them off to Sebastian to deal with. Sebastian set them on a nearby table.

Ciel turned his head quickly to Mathius. He made his voice go up a pitch, "Oh! Um! That's.. fascinating?"
Had he already been recognized?! What if someone were to find out that the Earl of Phantomhive was in a lady's guise..

He looked at Sebastian "it's a shame you don't work for Ciel anymore. Oh well. Back to work" he went back to the kitchen. When he opened the cooler, he was hit with twelve cans of silly string.
He stepped out of the dry storage room erupting with laughter that almost shook the bar. He walked out of the kitchen holding his side.

"My first ever April Fool's prank!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus