Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

In the distance lily could be heard "Nevvvvvvah"
Huey (played anonymously)

Huey would then sigh, now having to intervene. "Dude, people does not find it fun when you change their color. It makes them annoyed! Is that what you wanna do?! Make people annoyed at you?!"

Huey would then make the pillow red again, now calming it down.
Dreambert (played anonymously)

"Many thanks. I don't find the color blue royal when it's on me."

Silvera would sigh a bit at her daughter "she prefers people being annoyed, she loves her pranks, just like her dad"
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Was her dad some trickster god?"
Dreambert wrote:
The pillow would then speak in a aggressive tone. "Change me back."

"Oh! So the pillow is sentient!"

"Nope, her dad was just a dragon who loved to pull pranks on everyone around him"
He started speaking into Silveria's daughter's mind with a disembodied voice "that wasn't nice.....I am watching you...."

"Ok? My pranks cause no fear of death, they are good fun, like pranks should be"
"Still not nice.....I am your conscience"
Medea kinda just looked up from his magazine "I will start a solar eclipse out of spite" he warned before he countinued to read the mountain of magazines

"Lies, I know my conscience doesn't care, my limit is doing something that hurts people dummy"
Tsukune Rabi (played by Jooters)

Rabi entered the bar slowly, wearing a jacket with the hood up. Being a rabbit on Easter and not wanting attention is hard, and he just wants to have a good day on his birthday.
"Gimme something strong." He says as he reaches the counter.
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
Medea kinda just looked up from his magazine "I will start a solar eclipse out of spite" he warned before he countinued to read the mountain of magazines

"So?" Ronal didn't really seem to care, as being one of several moons orbiting a gas giant, Pandora experiences regular eclipses.
"Its a much different type of solar eclipse, brings horror movie villains to life
"I'm more than just a chef, Medea. I need you to stay calm"
Medea smiles "I wouldnt, dont worry" he smiles in Mathius's direction... he knows hes a troublemaker, he knows its a lie, a ruse!
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal glares at Medea.
He wiped his hands with his hand towel
Tsukune Rabi (played by Jooters)

Rabi looked annoyed at the lack of service, looking for someone that looks like they work here.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus