Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Layla Al-Nour (played by Reithesniper)

Layla, kinda just sat at the bar, honestly bored... she's watching Mary Q write a script for possibly a new RP including Ms.Al-Nour here..
"Lack of friction..? Shouldn't you have a cooler phrase for him..?-"
Mary Q (played anonymously)

Mary Donked her over the head with a mallet
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Tenebris Fraus wrote:
Tenebris watched the two trading albums, eating a spoonful of cayenne pepper.

Azumi looked at Tenebris Fraus worriedly and quickly walked to him.

"Dear child!" Azumi frowned "You mustn't eat too many spices, 'tis bad for your health!"

As always, as long as the individual she spoke to looked young enough, she would fret over them as if they were her own child. Tenebris looked to be about the age of a teenager, and apparently that's enough for her to act like a mother once more.
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris raised a brow. "It's okay, I'm an imp, I can eat a lot of spice." He smiled, his sharp teeth showing.
He came out and tossed the ghost pepper and cherry marmalade up into Tenebris's hands.
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters)

There is a sudden knock at the door of the bar. Axel and Joot can be seen standing outside, Axel wearing a vampire outfit complete with plastic teeth and Joot wearing a witch costume with a couple of frills, both of which holding a pumpkin basket.
"TRICK OR TREAAAT!" They both exclaim.
"Umm, it too early for Hawwo'ween."
Dreambert (played anonymously)

Dreamber would then enter the bar, seeming to be in a good mood today. "Good morning, everyone!"
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Umm, it too early for Hawwo'ween."

"I-it is?!" Axel says.
"B-But that dragon guy said it was!" Joot says.

She stood up, "Maybe it is Halloween, do I need to get my costume?" She'd ask the lil guys
confused floof

Tenebris was eating the ghost pepper cherry marmalade Mathius gave him.
"Well, if it's Halloween, then I fit in, don't I?" He waggled his imp tail.

He paused. "Hey, wait a minute, you're those two that kept calling me a meanie at the sleepover!" Tenebris pointed at Axel and Joot with a soft glare.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Layla Al-Nour wrote:
She stood up, "Maybe it is Halloween, do I need to get my costume?" She'd ask the lil guys

"Yeah! Thats what Mister Query said!" Joot said. "And he's a grown up! Usually they don't lie to us..."
Tenebris Fraus wrote:
He paused. "Hey, wait a minute, you're those two that kept calling me a meanie at the sleepover!" Tenebris pointed at Axel and Joot with a soft glare.

Joot gulped. 'Oh no... Not TENEBRIS!'

Tenebris set the marmalade down, then hopped off the counter.

He then approached the two and leaned against a nearby wall. "So, I guess I'm still a meanie, huh?"
"And to think, I had something to give you for your little trick or treatin' adventure. Oh well." Tenebris shrugged.

Was he lying?
It was unclear.

Joot wrote:
Layla Al-Nour wrote:

"Yeah! Thats what Mister Query said!" Joot said. "And he's a grown up! Usually they don't lie to us..."
Tenebris Fraus wrote:

Joot gulped. 'Oh no... Not TENEBRIS!'

Layla ran out, and returned moments later with what looks to be an Storm (X-Men) cosplay, the og costume "Ooo Ive been looking for a reason to wear this!" She'd laugh
"I don't think it's Halloween yet, but I appreciate the enthusiasm of those kids."

"I feel betrayed by this-" She'd mutter to the kids, before returning to her universe, to go change out of costume-
Came in dressed like Mae West.
He scratched his head.
Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
Came in dressed like Mae West.

"WHAT THE *BLEEP*?!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus