Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mary Q (played anonymously)

Jackson Schmidt wrote:
"oh okay i got it, so like your mostly just in character whenever you need to be?" he tilted his head ""i bet your beautiful out of character" he smiled "not saying you aren't in character, cause i mean- you are-" he cleared his throat

"Trust me, Im not as graceful as I seem-:
"uh well...we never really met before, but ive seen you around here before, just never talked to you" he chuckled "im jackson, jackson schmidt" he stood up from watching the tv and walked over to azumi hold his hand out to shake it

"Mary Q" She'd shake his hand, before glancing over her shoulder "Weird lore but alright Rei, I want hand in the script when you get done with it..-" she grumbled, seems shes having some issues, that'll be resolved later-
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Jackson Schmidt wrote:
"uh well...we never really met before, but ive seen you around here before, just never talked to you" he chuckled "im jackson, jackson schmidt" he stood up from watching the tv and walked over to azumi hold his hand out to shake it

"You must know our band, The Suburbanites, no?" She asked excitedly and energetically shook Jackson's hand "Our specialty is punk rock and alternative with a dash of metal and blues!"
He chuckled " I don't, but I wouldn't mind listening "

Jackson Schmidt wrote:

"Oh, well you're in luck!" Azumi said, handing Jackson a DVD "I am no longer certain if computers carry these 'DVD Players' nowadays, however it'd be nice to have one just to listen to our newest album. Oh by the way, that disc is yours to keep! My band is handing out copies of our latest album, 'Stalemate'!"
He took it and smiled looking at it "cool!" he put it in his jacket pocket "ill make sure to take a listen to it when i get home"
*sleepy floof*

Mary Q would enter, drinking some coffee.. she lacked makeup today, so you'll have to forgive her is shes a tad grump, or grunpier than normal
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris was in the rafters, hanging by his imp tail like a Kinkajou.
He was playing his DS upside down.

Mary Q is casually looking up at the kid "You gonna get down there little man?" She'd ask "Need a cushion?" She'd ask
Sleepy father of sleepy floof. He kept his massive arm over his daughter to keep her safe
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Jackson Schmidt wrote:

"Oh, well you're in luck!" Azumi said, handing Jackson a DVD "I am no longer certain if computers carry these 'DVD Players' nowadays, however it'd be nice to have one just to listen to our newest album. Oh by the way, that disc is yours to keep! My band is handing out copies of our latest album, 'Stalemate'!"

He gave Azumi a thumb drive. On it was his band, Chesty's Bastards. There were a few covers and a few original songs. The first song was a Deftones: Risk cover in honor of his girlfriend who died in a coma.

Mary Q wrote:
Mary Q is casually looking up at the kid "You gonna get down there little man?" She'd ask "Need a cushion?" She'd ask

Tenebris looked down at Mary. "I can get down, just have to use a portal." He said, before spawning a hellish-looking portal of black fog. He swung inside, letting his tail unwrap from the rafter, and disappeared along with the portal, before another portal that looked similar, appeared on the floor. A bunch of black ink-like substance poured onto the floor and Tenebris popped out of the portal, hovering over the floor for a moment before his boots touched the floor and the portal snapped away.

Tenebris stared at the puddles of hellish ink. "I'm.. sure someone'll clean it up." He shrugged. "Portals are a bit messy, sadly."
"I doubt it, I never see anyone actually cleaning around here. Unless it's a glass, or something."
"I clean sometimes."

Tenebris shrugged again. "Well, don't slip on that." He pointed at the hellish ink and wandered off to find something to do.

He crawled over the counter and looked at the spice rack, then grabbed some cayenne pepper and crawled back over the counter and began eating some of it.

Adrian Hawthorne wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Jackson Schmidt wrote:

He gave Azumi a thumb drive. On it was his band, Chesty's Bastards. There were a few covers and a few original songs. The first song was a Deftones: Risk cover in honor of his girlfriend who died in a coma.

"Ooh we are trading albums, it seems!" Azumi grinned "Here you go, a copy of 'Stalemate'! The Suburbanites newest and quickest-selling album!"

Azumi handed over a CD whose cover featured herself and her son, Ren, and a feline alien who's name could only be Finn based on the signatures on the lower left corresponding to each of the band members' actual signatures.
Layla Al-Nour (played by Reithesniper)

Layla walks in, she wore a hoodie, covered in red and gold "Sheesh..-" She'd mutter "Im inclined to ask if this is a stand ability.. but yall being here is really throwing me off-" She'd grumble, confused than actually annoyed

Tenebris watched the two trading albums, eating a spoonful of cayenne pepper.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus