Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

*he walked over to him and sat down besides him booping his nose* “want me to show you the sketch?”
Nolegs just flops near Sunny and Riku. His nose seems to bleed from that. "Ah jeez- My nose-" This cat speaks english too?!
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

there were signs of damage all throughout the ship and corpses of many demons and monsters as well as aliens pinned to one wall and full of holes was a xenomorph
Rose Q. (played anonymously)

Rose inspected the corpse, she slapped a few just because
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“Yes I’m part Neko!”
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

“Don’t go slapping the dead that’s pretty disappointing to know how disrespectful you are now I know where you will go when you die not somewhere with respect for sure”

"..." She looked at him with confusion "..you do know these aliens have all killed people, and mostly me In video games right??"

“Ever heard of respecting the dead at all if not I wouldn’t be kicking there bodies around like rag dolls it’s just rude to do that to the dead you know”

"yeah but, its kinda justified, and plus they're just around the ship, if they were to be respected they'd be burried"

*he shook his head* “tsk your being very ridiculous right now and very rude so I wouldn’t go around messing with dead bodies who want to be left in peace or you’ll have to go”

She shrugged "and what if I don't you'll stab me, please hun im basiclly invinsible"

“It’s rude to disrespect the son of hades when I take care of the souls from dead people to see if there even worthy enough to be in the underworld or not” *he had a cold stare at her*

"I'm not from your world. your laws don't really apply to me" She began walking away

*he sighed shaking his head soon making the bodies disappear to head to the underworld*

"im..not sure infinity will be happy with that!"

*he rolled his eyes not caring what she had to say* “I don’t have time to talk to a child so you better back off and let me do my job or father would have my head” *he chuckled pushing past her*
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

the blue orb on the pedstol pulsated and flashed before in its place appeared the AI form of the infinity as it rubs it eyes almost as if it were rubbing sleep from its eyes however that was just habit as kurai was forcibly ejected from the infinity by onboard teleportation devices

”what the hell is that…?”
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

Arren jerked awake. Yawning he looked around and saw the current situation between to different people. Or were they even people? He didn't know these days.

Rose walked around peacfully until she reached the basically top of the ship

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus