Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tessa Markojovic (played by randomentity777)

"Understood. I give you five standard minutes."
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

"unneeded threats are unneeded mam" the frigate however began to return to its hangar bay on the Infinity
Tessa Markojovic (played by randomentity777)

"Thank you for your compliance." The Conqueror pulls alongside the Infinity, and a shuttle carrying Tess heads down towards the bar.

already discreetly infinity was doing what infinity does as designed and was scanning and cataloging everything about the vessel that was beside her of course the side they parked on allowed them to see the massive holes in Infinity's superstructure
Rose Q. (played anonymously)

Rose left the ship annoyed cause she would like some action ever once in a while, but it was best for her friend so she accepted it

"i have simulation rooms you can use"

"ehh...might break something, aren't you running low?"

"sadly yes"

She thought to herself "....hmmm..I might have an Idea" a portal to her world opened, she stepped through and a few seconds later it began opening and streching, rose had pulled half a meteor through

infinity just blinked and began cycling the power from her reactor well whatever power was provided to her from the wisdom cube her reactor was breaking down on a subatomic level to begin the charging cycle for her MAC guns autoloaders
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

More squeaking from somewhere.

Infinity scanned every part of her ship for any rats pest or explosives in danger of going off

Insert Mad Rat stepping out of the shadows, eating cheese puffs. He seems very small and he had a giant hole in his stomach "Yo what's up?"

"you...how did you board me and how are you alive with a hole in your stomach?" the AI was curious as it stared at mad rat from her pedestal

"The hull was open. Also i'm a zombie rat seeking revenge on a human. Plus, Idk how i'm eating cheese puffs with a hole in my stomach but it seems legit." Haha more cheese puffs crunching

"my hull is not open?" she does an outside of her hull only finding the plasma damage holes on her superstructure even then those sections were sealed off by airtight doors as she stares at the rat

"So..." m o r e c r u n c h

"so what?" it just stared at the rat infinity was largely thinking of investing in space Roombas now

"You seen a scientist right?"

"they were once part of my crew yes but i need a name ID and description to identify them"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus