Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Insert some random squeaking from somewhere
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

infinity just sat on her data console since we she didn't have a human body and was too giant to fit in the bar however she noticed someone attempted to bypass her magic jammers which annoyed her and activated them the bodies of all those who had died returned to their original spot with infinity beginning the process of sending enemy aliens to R&D and friendlies to an area where they could be placed in coffins and given a burial in space when she was space worthy
Rose Q. (played anonymously)

She called out "hey Infinity you got any windows?"

"on my bridge yes that's about it maybe in the crew quarters why?"

"I've always loved looking at the sky" She began walking to the bridge "You do anything for like, fun?

"i am a sentient AI designed for battle and research i do not know what this "fun" you speak of is"
Tessa Markojovic (played by randomentity777)

As Tess arrived in her Star Destroyer, she noticed the Infinity parked in orbit. "Unidentified vessel, this is the First Order Star Destroyer Conqueror. You are ordered to adjust your position so that we may occupy an orbital parking lane."

she fired back "This is UNSC Infinity i can not move from this zone as i was here first and have sustained battle damage from previous flights you are welcome to park alongside my portside"

She began going to the hangar to handle the destroyer "Really a Star destroyer?"

"miss rose i reccomend heading to the starship hangar and take one of the heavy cruisers there"

((picture for reference

HaloReach_-_UNSCFrigate.png

((also i'm dumb thats a frigate not a heavy cruiser but you get the point

(yep) She looked at the Frigate "...Eh sure hun" She got in the Frigate and began trying to figure out how to drive it without destroying something

and then infinity appeared on the console near her "i will control the vessel you just have to relay instructions to me"

"huh...Thanks miss, Well what are we waiting for, lets go steal their stuff"

"affirmative" the steel doors outside the frigate open and since the frigate was held vertically within its hangar it shoots out of the hangar before orienting itself and all the weapons came up on a display for rose to see as the ship climbed and positioned itself near the star destroyer

she thought for a moment "can you uhm warp me on top of it, you seem to be able to mess with space like that right?"

"not from this frigate designed to defend my ship"
Tessa Markojovic (played by randomentity777)

"I understand, Infinity. We will adjust our position accordingly. However, if this frigate does not move in order to let us proceed, we will respond with force." She turns away from the screen to consult with one of her crew. "Keep a lock on the frigate. Wait for my command."

"this is UNSC Infinity responding to the Star Destroyer Conqueror this frigate is a defensive vessel assigned to UNSC Infinity we will move if in your flight path"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus