Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Well. I have to get revenge on one of them because i was killed by one of them so i have to mark revenge by killing them."
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ok? and why would i know of them?"
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Dude." Mad Rat just facepalms.

"i do not follow" the AI just stared at the undead creature unblinking and unfeeling
Mary (played by Reithesniper)

Mary appeared on top of the ship, A strange aura appeared around her hand

she just blinks and monitors her hull

Mary touched a few components, it was if she was attempting control of the ship, all infected devices became a strange green color "this will be a good one!"

only to be forcefully rejected and they would return to their original color infinitys anti magic jammers coming online

She looked at the console "hmm...sentient system, I'm guessing?" She began walking through the ship, this was already dangerous for her cause she could be considered hostile and then fired apon

"less sentient system and more AI would be saboteur" the AI was on her pedstal talking to mary through the ships communication array and loudspeakers

She bowed to the AI "forgive me madam, thought this was a abandon ship"

"i am the AI interface to UNSC Infinity currently i am its sole crew"

She looked around, then seemingly through Infinity "your well-made I must admit, what your creators name, Model aswell if you don't mind"

"i am UNSC Infinity first of the Infinity class of supercarriers i was built by Special Assembly Plant Concord"

"An amazing Vesel, I shall introduce myself, I am Mary J. Pandora" She smiled "I can do simple magic to straight up manipulating Atoms and energy"

"interesting i am simply an AI in command of this battle damaged vessel"

"Would you allow a bit of access so I may fix the damage, perhaps something that levitates?"

"access granted deactivating magic jammers"

She used a bit of metal from the floor below her to created a floating platform where the damage was "hey would you like to be out of that screen for a while or no to that offer?" She jumped down

"attempting to make a hard light hologram of this AI form would put a strain on my autorepair function as well as my reactor of which i have limited power"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus