Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi, being the pacifist she is, decides to break up the fight between Nolegs and Peanut.
"Both of you!", She yelled at both of them, "Will it not be better for both of you to get along instead of fighting amongst one another?"
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

While Azumi was doing what she does, Bulldozer walks beside Shade Waker, patting him on the back, and pointed at Peanut and Nolegs .
"Fifty bucks if the kitty loses the fight! What do ya say?" He said, possibly smiling under that metal visor.
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"That cat is like super dangerous-"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren heard Honey say something about the blue cat wearing knight armor being dangerous. Even with this warning, he kept on walking towards Nolegs, as if he was entranced.
"Must... pet... Kitty..."
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Land of opportunity and a land of the truely free? It's all bulls-(CENSORED)! This land should be always have rules so people have to follow them and people won't have to get killed because of that!" Also Peanut then tosses the cat in the air then does some mid-air slashes then spikes the cat into the ground. "Read a f-(CENSORED) book!"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he grabbed peanut and throws him out the door and once he gets outside kicks peanut full force through a tree
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I can break up a fight if ya morons want keep fightin'. Go on, test me, buddy."

in the land of whatever shade waker still does not care
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

Koshi walked to shade, she raised her sniper at peanut "Can I shoot him?"

"go for it he's not my responsibility"

Koshi took a shot at peanut, barely missing "Oi get up I want a challenge"
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

The Bulldozer walked up to Kioshi, gave her a literal fish and then said, "It ain't fun unless he gets slapped with a fish!". The Bulldozer, then yells about himself while charging at Peanut in an attempt to body slam him.

Below are just a few of his many lines rapidly said during approximately 5 seconds of bumping into other people in the bar, as recorded by Ren with his phone:
"STEP ASIDE, BULLDOZER TIME"
"WHO WANTS A PIECE OF ME!?"
*INCOMPREHENSIBLE SCREAMING ABOUT FLUFFY BUNNIES*

"I mean I'll fight you maybe in one of the rooms?"She pointed to a a random door "Are we fighting to kill or to knock out?"
"Heheheh.. Alright. So the truth then. The thing about us No-legged cats is that we're actually not trying to kill cilvilians. We're here for a cause and we'd kill anybody that gets in the way. That's a law of the no-legged cats. This is why i got this armor, sword and shield."

"That's crazy!" Peanut is actually looking surprised then started sweating a bit.
"I know. It's very hard to believe, Peanut. But that's what the no-legged cat tribe is all about. It's not always hiding our murder and blaming it on someone else. Even hiding our offensive stance. Weather it's murder, or money. Especially money." Nolegs then socks the hell out of Peanut. (aka using his tail as a melee weapon) "F-(CENSORED) all these limp-D-(bruh) undefended cats and chicken s-(seriously?) traitors! F-(censoring abuse at it's finest.) all this 24/7 spew of discord and twitch streamer BULL-(yup. censoring abuse at it's finest)! I'm gonna build a new future, Peanut. One where we don't have to hide away from the evils of this world and watch over it from the buildings. And as for that, i want you by my side. To build a cat-nation so all cats could live in peace. Even with humans." Nolegs then flipped Peanut onto his feet then dusts him off. "What do you say, Peanut? Why not try to say it? Just once?"

Edit:wow a long sentence. kinda w i d e to be exact.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Mmmphya harrgh mrgha hrghgph." [translation: "I swear I've heard that line before."]

"I was wrong about you Nolegs... You're not cringe." Peanut then shaked Nolegs' tail then awkward silence. "...Your just f- (oh god not again) INSANE!" Insert Peanut just suplexing Nolegs onto the other side of the room
Pyro wrote:
"Mmmphya harrgh mrgha hrghgph." [translation: "I swear I've heard that line before."]
(question. You watched the incorrect summary of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance did you?)
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Jacob:"Dammit! Hold the scene right quick! My hard drive ran out of space." Esau:"And we was getting to the epic part."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus