Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ill be right back i need your sizes so i can get you a proper fitting one"
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

Mask sighed "I don't know the sizes its just what I died in-"she'd shrug
“Well aren’t you helpful?”
"I can't help."
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

She walked over to the corspe/ghost and looking at the shirt tag "womens small" She went and sat down "commen sense people-"
At this point Theo intentionally lets go of his cane. Unable to balance his weight due to nerve damage, his legs buckled, sending the young man clattering to the floor. "I have fallen, and I am not ready to get up."
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren, seeing Theo fall over, rushes to his side in order to aid him.

"Thanks for not trying to dropkick the bunny dude", he said, attempting to make a smile, "I got you".
"No problem." Theo answered as he gripped his cane, wobbling slightly as he got up. "A lot of people ask me, and I don't know if you will, but the reason why I need this is because a severe head injury left me with permanent nerve damage."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi saw her son help up a stranger and smiled.
"That's my boy!" Azumi praised Ren.
When Ren explained to Azumi that he had a head injury that left him with permanent nerve damage, she felt bad for Theo's condition. Wanting to help as well, she decided to ask him something.

"Oh my, I think what you might need is a potion for that, luckily I may have something that can improve your nerves just a little bit", she said and gave him a blue potion with sparks in it, "It's a nerve-fix, I was planning to give it to my son here, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind right?"

"I'll find some other way to deal with barre chords, mom" Ren said thinking about figuring out how to play an F chord after 7 years of guitar experience
Kioshi wrote:
She walked over to the corspe/ghost and looking at the shirt tag "womens small" She went and sat down "commen sense people-"

“Oh, sure, you can approach anyone and look at how big their clothes are, because that’s not weird at all.” Insert a chuckle from W. “Yes, I know, it’s real rich coming from me.”

shade waker is currently searching for the "where do i care" button please call back later
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi saw her son help up a stranger and smiled.
"That's my boy!" Azumi praised Ren.
When Ren explained to Azumi that he had a head injury that left him with permanent nerve damage, she felt bad for Theo's condition. Wanting to help as well, she decided to ask him something.

"Oh my, I think what you might need is a potion for that, luckily I may have something that can improve your nerves just a little bit", she said and gave him a blue potion with sparks in it, "It's a nerve-fix, I was planning to give it to my son here, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind right?"

"I'll find some other way to deal with barre chords, mom" Ren said thinking about figuring out how to play an F chord after 7 years of guitar experience

"No thanks. I don't want that."

"I live in a world where I'm having to sort D-Class clothing every few weeks, also, the tag is on the outside-"
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

*he sighed putting his hands in his pockets looking around the place just studying everything and person but he soon sat down at a booth still looking at people thinking who to be his first meal*
"Don't eat me, I don't taste good~ Ahahaha~!"

he just looks over at them a what the hell look on his face

Kioshi looked at zero, it wasn't a death glare but she for sure was ready to kill him "something up bro?" She slowly put a single round in her sniper, it was slightly clear, holy water inside of course
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx peered in from the little window on the door, smushing his nose against it slightly wondering what would he even say to anyone if he did go in
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

“I’m just looking for now we’ll see if anyone gets to be a snack but hey I haven’t eaten for awhile so of course I need a snack soon enough”

"i smell a ghoul i don't like this"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus