Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The ever-dreadful introduction

Hello all, I’m Gravity.

I’ve been off-and-on roleplaying on Discord for two or three years now; however, a certain greentext made me to decide to try to find a forum to branch out to.
I’m not hoping for all that much: just a fun environment to continue with my hobby in. Speaking of, I’m mainly a fantasy type of guy—oh, and yes, I am a cis male—but I can adapt pretty quickly to things if needed.
Outside of the ol’ imagination box, I take to things like art, writing, and—hopefully soon—music. I have two pets, a dog and a cat, that I absolutely adore despite their constant heckling and violence against me.
With all of that, school, and a part-time job, I might sound pretty busy, but I’m good enough at procrastinating to find time for things like roleplay.
Anyways, I’ve rambled on long enough—I hope to get along with people here, and make new memories and friends. And for a parting word...

Nothing can resist raw spirit ;)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
welcome to the community glad you could join us!
Wandering_Mary

Welcome Gravity, I hope to RP with you as I also enjoy fantasy
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Yoooo welcome!!! Hope you have a great time here!! :D
Gravity wrote:
Hello all, I’m Gravity.

I’ve been off-and-on roleplaying on Discord for two or three years now; however, a certain greentext made me to decide to try to find a forum to branch out to.
I’m not hoping for all that much: just a fun environment to continue with my hobby in. Speaking of, I’m mainly a fantasy type of guy—oh, and yes, I am a cis male—but I can adapt pretty quickly to things if needed.
Outside of the ol’ imagination box, I take to things like art, writing, and—hopefully soon—music. I have two pets, a dog and a cat, that I absolutely adore despite their constant heckling and violence against me.
With all of that, school, and a part-time job, I might sound pretty busy, but I’m good enough at procrastinating to find time for things like roleplay.
Anyways, I’ve rambled on long enough—I hope to get along with people here, and make new memories and friends. And for a parting word...

Nothing can resist raw spirit ;)
Hey there, welcome to the RPR, Gravity!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, Gravity! :D

If you ever want an epic fantasy RP, don't hesitate to PM me!

giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D There's definitely a lot of fantasy players here, so you should fit in nicely.

Also, what are the names of your dog and cat???
Gravity Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! :D There's definitely a lot of fantasy players here, so you should fit in nicely.

Also, what are the names of your dog and cat???

The dog’s name is Nala and the cat’s name is Snowball—though I normally just call them Dog, Cat, or Butthead.

And thanks for all the welcomes, everyone! Feeling good about this place already
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Gravity! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
hello
welcome
Hiya, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time here! I also love fantasy RPs. Do you have any favorite books or movies? I love reading and watching stuff, but lately it's a lot of novels and anime and comics and stuff. My favorites are probably... A secret! Hahaha. Ah, I actually like Webtoons a lot. There are a couple of cool ones I've been reading, called 'The Makeup Remover' and 'So I Married The Anti-Fan', both of which are kind of dramatic but very fun. And neither of them are fantasy... Uh, a good fantasy Webtoon is 'Rise From Ashes'. I like it, anyway. But that's about all from me for now, I'll see you around, maybe. Who knows, but byebye for now, at least! :) :) :) ;) :D ;3 :3 :D :) :) :) :P :D :) ;D :O >.> :D ^_^ :) XD :) :D :) :P :) :D :) :P :D XD :P :) :D :)
Gravity Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hiya, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time here! I also love fantasy RPs. Do you have any favorite books or movies? I love reading and watching stuff, but lately it's a lot of novels and anime and comics and stuff. My favorites are probably... A secret! Hahaha. Ah, I actually like Webtoons a lot. There are a couple of cool ones I've been reading, called 'The Makeup Remover' and 'So I Married The Anti-Fan', both of which are kind of dramatic but very fun. And neither of them are fantasy... Uh, a good fantasy Webtoon is 'Rise From Ashes'. I like it, anyway. But that's about all from me for now, I'll see you around, maybe. Who knows, but byebye for now, at least! :) :) :) ;) :D ;3 :3 :D :) :) :) :P :D :) ;D :O >.> :D ^_^ :) XD :) :D :) :P :) :D :) :P :D XD :P :) :D :)

Thanks! My favourite books are probably still the Artemis Fowl series, because the mix of fantasy, satire, and raw snark gets me every time. As for movies, I don’t watch many, but you can never go wrong with The Princess Bride. I’ve been into a few webtoons as of late also—mainly “The Boxer” and “Weak Hero.” They aren’t fantasy but the action scenes and character development have me hooked. Thanks again for the welcome, and maybe I will see you around.
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The ever-dreadful introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus