Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ♖ Greetings ♖

182c329d021b4697aaf76b94d082c319.png

Salvé !

I won't bother telling you about how many years of experience I have or how many roleplays I've done but what i'd like to do with this brief portion of time you've kindly dedicated to reading this is to share with you a vision and speak briefly about it as a story should proceed.

Firstly, i'd like to give you a voice for I believe a good narrator can elevate the experience of reading through something

Writing as a medium of human communication has existed for some 5000 years, the day we learned to give meaning and voice to symbols we marked a new horizon of civilizational progress and expression which perhaps, even supersedes our ability to speak. Writing in the context of art is a more complex and cultured representation though if anything some of the deepest detailed and meaningful representations of the human condition, emotion, philosophy, science, and fantasy have been through the written medium. Foremost i think a roleplayer should look upon themselves as a writer of an intimate order, an artist that isn't yielding only to the primitive and escapist desires but as one whom through their creations seems to yield to their audience something thought-provoking and beautiful. Consider in our era how many forms of intimate connection we have with another human being, the answer though unsavory is rather few, and here were we have the precious luxury of interacting with others and representing something of ourselves to the world why not embrace this spirit of creating your magnum opus, giving your best. A piece of writing so magnificent that a person should return to it many times, should think back to it years later, should find it engaging and entertaining.

What I should hope to say is, I am here to create experiences for the likes of you and to gain from you in kind. I want to create narratives for you moreso than fantasies for myself, to give you realms and horizons to explore and think and interact with. I want you to stand with me as we go through cycles of ideation to create worlds of such grandeur and intense contrasts that they should deserve to be in a book.

World-building, Innovation, and Quality

That is all.
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.
Welcome to RPR
Heya, welcome!!!! Hope you have a fantastic time here.
Hey there, welcome to the RPR!
Quite an impressive presentation Tyranoth. I wholly agree, sadly few today would give value to such a thought, or even understand it. They use numbers, letters, and emojis as the new art of communication. Styling their writing in such a way has altered the modern language. I shall refrain from rambling.

Anyway, welcome to RPR Tyranoth. There are quite a few here that will value your views and literacy, myself included. I noticed you have Bannorlord publicized in the 'Looking for' forums. I have not played Bannerlord yet but I am familiar with Calradia. Sadly I am engaged in my own groups that take much of my time, particularly one that took me thirty years to develop.

It was nice to meet you.
Marcus Leocadus (played by Tyranoth) Topic Starter

My Sincerest Thanks to all, i am truly glad to be a part of the community and hope that we may endeavor to write together.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Welcome to RPR, Tyranoth! :D Full agreement here with all that you said. You have me as your ally ;)

giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, hope you have lots of fun here.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Welcome to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Akali_Fang

Greetings, it is rather refreshing to see another passionate writer has joined our beautiful family. Enjoy your time here, and if ever you feel the need to explore a story or simply entertain an idle chat please feel free to message^^ Welcome whole heartedly to The RPR i feel you will find its a rather lovley place.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ♖ Greetings ♖

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus