Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I am Salvatore

I am Salvatore, hello hi, i try to be funny but probably fail awfully
Salvatore wrote:

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I've been here for right around a month myself, and I've already met several really amazing people to RP with. To help you out, here are some useful links for you to browse.

Forum Rules - This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.
Getting started - Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.
Find RP - If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.
Looking for RP - If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Salvatore Topic Starter

cool, thanks
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, Salvatore! :D

giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, Salvatore!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Salvatore wrote:
Hey there, welcome to the RPR, Salvatore!
Hey there, welcome!
Welcome, Salvatore. Seeing your Shaggy character took me back to my younger days.

tumblr_mmiphleDBK1r1ult6o1_500.gif
Heyyoooo, welcome to the site!! I hope you have a great time here! (Also hell yea, neat to see another scooby doo fan)
Hello and welcome to this amazing site ❤ I hope you'll find some nice partners to rp with! You can always hit me if you want to do a rp :)
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Salvatore! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and create some stories and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your character-creation journey here on RP Repository ...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello and welcome to RPR. Hope you have a wonderful time here.
Welcome to RPR Salvatore
Akali_Fang

Welcome to RPR ^.^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I am Salvatore

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus