Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya! :D

Hello! :D

I'm kinda new to the site, have been thinking for a while on creating an account in here (and in RPNation, too!) and I'm happy to say I got the courage to do it! You see, English is not my mother language (is this the right way to say it?), but I like to think I can write pretty well with it. I'm hoping to learn a bit more, since I'm not new to rping in general, though I am afraid of not getting partners to rp with because someone might think I'm "not literate" enough. Here's to hoping we get along well, tho! <3

I'm interested in fantasy, sci fi, slice of life and anything in between, like magic and fantastic creatures, mostly. I do tend to create romance between characters, ship people like crazy and build really slow burn romances (enemies to lovers being one of my favorites, though I do like the mentor/studenr dynamic, but it's not a requirement). I write in third person and like to write lengthy and descriptive posts, though I like to match other people's lengths.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. I can only reply to private messages for now, but will do so if anyone wants to chat. :D
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!

Message me. Let's talk RP...
Miadara wrote:

I'm kinda new to the site, have been thinking for a while on creating an account in here (and in RPNation, too!) and I'm happy to say I got the courage to do it! You see, English is not my mother language (is this the right way to say it?), but I like to think I can write pretty well with it. I'm hoping to learn a bit more, since I'm not new to rping in general, though I am afraid of not getting partners to rp with because someone might think I'm "not literate" enough. Here's to hoping we get along well, tho! <3

I'm interested in fantasy, sci fi, slice of life and anything in between, like magic and fantastic creatures, mostly. I do tend to create romance between characters, ship people like crazy and build really slow burn romances (enemies to lovers being one of my favorites, though I do like the mentor/studenr dynamic, but it's not a requirement). I write in third person and like to write lengthy and descriptive posts, though I like to match other people's lengths.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. I can only reply to private messages for now, but will do so if anyone wants to chat. :D

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Your English is perfectly understandable, so don't worry.

I've been here for right around a month myself, and I've already met several really amazing people to RP with. To help you out, here are some useful links for you to browse.

Forum Rules - This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.
Getting started - Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.
Find RP - If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.
Looking for RP - If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Miadara Topic Starter

Arekkusu wrote:
Miadara wrote:

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Your English is perfectly understandable, so don't worry.

I've been here for right around a month myself, and I've already met several really amazing people to RP with. To help you out, here are some useful links for you to browse.

Forum Rules - This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.
Getting started - Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.
Find RP - If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.
Looking for RP - If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)

Hi, thank you for the links! I'll be reading them asap :D Also, thank you for assuring me about my English, it means a lot!
Miadara Topic Starter

MacieLightfoot wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Message me. Let's talk RP...

Hello and thank you! :D

I'll be sending you a message asap as well :3
Greetings and welcome to RPR, Miadara. I hope you find enjoyment in RPR.
Miadara Topic Starter

WinterBlackDraoi wrote:
Greetings and welcome to RPR, Miadara. I hope you find enjoyment in RPR.

Thank you very much and I'm hoping to as well! :D
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR! We hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps that you are searching for!
Hello and welcome to this amazing site ❤ I hope you'll find some nice partners to rp with! You can always hit me if you want to do a rp :)
JetStorm

Welcome to the rpr family,I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you make tons of friends.

If you are ever interested in an rp,shoot me a message.
Welcome to RPR, Miadara! :D

giphy.gif
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Miadara wrote:

Hey there! Welcome to the RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Miadara! It’s nice you found this place! Your English looks pretty good I have to,say. I hope you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and create some stories and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk!

Along with those provided above, here is an added useful link to help you get started deeper into your character-creation journey here on RP Repository ...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello, welcome to RPR. I hope you have a great time here! 😁
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Miadara. 🎉

To start, I bestow upon you this link. It consists of topics that will help you throughout your journey here. And if you ever have any questions about anything on the site that the link above can't seem to help you with, don't be shy to ask for assistance at the help forums. Everyone here is super friendly as you can see from your welcomes. Plus, Kim, our site admin, and the mods are really working hard to make sure that RPR is a super safe and fun place for everyone. So no fret, okay?

I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3
Miadara Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! <3
Welcome i hope you enjoy your stay and create many wonderful stories.
Hello and welcome! Always happy to see someone join!

It looks like we might have some overlapping interests! Feel free to look over my profile and characters to see if anything catches your eye and send me a message. Even if nothing does, fell free to send me a message anyway. I love making new friends and talking about ideas or characters. Even if we don't end up working together on anything right away. :)

Hope you feel right at home here!

XOXO
Cassie

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya! :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus