Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Annual Summer Art Trade Returns!

I finished in time yaaay. It's still the 9th here do thanks for waiting!!

I think Euros is so beautiful and I had so much fun drawing him!! I hope I didn't butcher him too much. ^^/

Mine was for Euros who is sland's!

The Traveler

ksp7wMM.jpg
cocobeef wrote:
Kotomi657! Here’s your adorable Abigail!

“Clickhereforart!”

DMSU0go.png

A bit early because time is never my friend. :D

I am crying ahhhhh she looks so soft and cute 😭😭😭thank you for drawing her so perfectly! I really love her outfit, pose and all!! Thank you so much my art friend!!!❤❤❤
Leighoflight wrote:
It's the 10th where I am >.>

I got: DarkCrow!
Finished on the day I got the assignment

*bap*

JtLqfOP.png

*ugly screeching*
MY CHILD LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAAAA???

This is absolutely gorgeous thank you so much ;A; <3<3
Claine wrote:
It is also the 10th where I am!!

And I'm happy to share this piece of Jack for cocobeef!!

aXq2y6x.png

CLAINE!! CLAINE!! I'm cry, this is beautiful! Your art is beautiful! You drawn my lad so perfectly!! I'm floored-- the rendering, the SCENE!! Everything!! I love this piece so much, thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you! :'0
Kotomi657 wrote:
cocobeef wrote:
Kotomi657! Here’s your adorable Abigail!

“Clickhereforart!”

DMSU0go.png

A bit early because time is never my friend. :D

I am crying ahhhhh she looks so soft and cute 😭😭😭thank you for drawing her so perfectly! I really love her outfit, pose and all!! Thank you so much my art friend!!!❤❤❤

I'm delighted you like her! I was so happy to get to draw her up so pretty and use such soft colors! I don't get to draw soft and pretty much at all, really, so I had a lot of fun-- I'm so happy you like her! ; ; !!
Claine Moderator

cocobeef wrote:
CLAINE!! CLAINE!! I'm cry, this is beautiful! Your art is beautiful! You drawn my lad so perfectly!! I'm floored-- the rendering, the SCENE!! Everything!! I love this piece so much, thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you! :'0

Aaa you're very welcome (´,,•ω•,,)♡ !! He was a pleasure to draw
Kotomi657 wrote:
I finished in time yaaay. It's still the 9th here do thanks for waiting!!

I think Euros is so beautiful and I had so much fun drawing him!! I hope I didn't butcher him too much. ^^/

Mine was for Euros who is sland's!

The Traveler

ksp7wMM.jpg
This is fantastic, I love the colours. Thanks so much!
I had RPR's Very own Heimdall and I drew their Beefcake Pokemon Trainer Magnus Mortlock!!! I think I'm in love <3

Heimdall, please let me know if you need me to make any edits to these! Thank you for being a Moderator!

5ckxDCw.png

lgnYIh2.png
This is for strawberry_champion! I hope you like it!

Here be art!

fhpKAFM.png
x2nLK4P.png
4ipQokR.png
nOgbfF0.png

EDIT: Oh my god i just saw mine and Im quite literally in tears. Its actually perfect, thank you so so so much, Sland! You've really made my edgy boi complete!
WHEW. Finished rendering last night and decided I didn’t like it, so I had a fun seven hours speedrunning a new piece, but I’m way more pleased with this!

For MercyInReach, Catriona! I hope you like it! I signed it with my social for all my other platforms just out of ease.

Collapsed so it doesnt take up space!

viNEUk5.jpg

ThornDrayton wrote:
This is for strawberry_champion! I hope you like it!

Here be art!

fhpKAFM.png
x2nLK4P.png
4ipQokR.png
nOgbfF0.png

OH MY GOODNESS YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DRAW THEM ALL 😭🥺 They look amazing in your style! Thank you so much this is like Christmas!!!!
This one really stretched my limits, patience most of all. Sadly GIMP has been crashing every 2-5 minutes so I was unable to finish the background. Hope the character is enough. Feet were added on the computer since I ran out of room on the paper...they might be out of proportion a bit.

For Laineie

a4Iw2yP.png

Edit: I had given my thanks to GingerHades earlier. That's an adorable drawing of Nasr! :3 I can't get over those cute bird hands and talons.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Laineie wrote:
I had RPR's Very own Heimdall and I drew their Beefcake Pokemon Trainer Magnus Mortlock!!! I think I'm in love <3

Heimdall, please let me know if you need me to make any edits to these! Thank you for being a Moderator!
Omg, they look so incredible--and I love the beach version! (The little sun hat on Halberd <3) Thank you so much for drawing them, you did an absolutely amazing job! :D

As for my art, I drew Barame for Claine!

image0.png

version with blood
image0.png
strawberry_champion wrote:
WHEW. Finished rendering last night and decided I didn’t like it, so I had a fun seven hours speedrunning a new piece, but I’m way more pleased with this!

For MercyInReach, Catriona! I hope you like it! I signed it with my social for all my other platforms just out of ease.

Collapsed so it doesnt take up space!

viNEUk5.jpg

Thank you so much! That's so so lovely!
Claine Moderator

Heimdall wrote:
As for my art, I drew Barame for Claine!

image0.png

version with blood
image0.png

Aaaaa Heimdall you drew my Neon Disaster perfectly!!!! Aaaaa it's beautiful! Thank you so much!!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Total success! Everyone who participated got an awesome picture!! Thanks so much everyone for helping to bring back this tradition with a bang! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Annual Summer Art Trade Returns!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus