Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

John-117 (played anonymously)

John nodded and got near the pelican shooting the spores as best he could "hurry it up!" he exclaimed and looked at his HUD he was running low on clips, he brought out his magnum and began shooting the spores from there
Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Then two flame throwers jumped out of the fire base and started to burn flood, With seven marines (Bungie Reference ^^) opening fire along with a Grizzle driving out and shooting its two main cannons and its two machine guns "That's it lets go!" The Pelican pilot yelled and soon everyone jumped in, Only Douglas and john were left outside, The crew of the Grizzle had abandoned said vehicles and had jumped onto the Pelican "Time to go Chief" Douglas said firing his missiles at the larger groups of FLOOD

John went to his comm "Jessica you ready to go?" he asked looking around inside the elephant not seeing anyone

suddenly Jessica was thrown into the Elephant wall, There was a FLOOD tank form throwing her about, The ODSTs Condition was unknown but he was down none the less, Jessica's helmet was thrown off her and it rolled next to John, Her face and white hair covered in blood, If John did not act fast that thing would kill her

John reacted and bulldozed into the tank form getting his combat knife out and stabbing the tank form in what seemed to be the head "stay down" he then stuffed a grenade into the wound and promptly kicked the flood out of the elephant letting it explode, he quickly turned to Jessica and rushed to her "Jessica?" he asked grabbing both of her shoulders

She looked at John with tears in her eyes "...W-why d... does this only happen.. too...too AH!" she started gasping

Douglas picked up the ODST And sprinted for the Pelican

John got a medikit and got the can used to fill gaping holes in the armor and lungs "I'm in just as much pain right now, just hold on... Please" he said lifting her up and walking outside towards the pelican

Jessica wanted to comment, but she was in too much pain, then a bunch of machine gun fire hit the flood, the Pelican landed right next to the Elephant with Douglas manning the rear chaingun "Hurry Chief!" Douglas yelled over the Chaingun fire

John got into the pelican with Jessica and set her down "stay with me" he said filling the hole in Jessica's armor with the medikit

((Your turn on the other roleplay with ember))

"Get us out of here!" Douglas yelled, then the back door shut and then the Pelican picked up the Grizzly and set off into space

Jessica tried to stay awake, bit her eyes were getting heavy, She looked at Chief as if it was her last, She grabbed his hand "John... Im sorry..." she weeped, Douglas then quickly got on the com "Keyes prepare for a heavily injured Spartan... Its Jessica sir"
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John shook his head slowly "Why..." He told himself "does everyone die around me?" He whispered images of Reach flooding his head along with images of burning buildings "hell all over again"

Keyes nodded "alright, get everyone aboard quickly and get the injured to the medical ward asap" he said the commlink cutting off

Douglas turned to John "She will make it, Trust me" The Pelican then landed and Douglas jumped out, "Everyone clear the way! If you don't move we will have to knock you down understand?" Douglas then waited for John

John grabbed Jessica holding her and hopped out of the pelican rushing towards the Medical ward

Douglas was slightly ahead of John yelling at the Marines to get out of the way, Anyone who fails to were quickly pushed away by Douglas until they got to the medical ward

John entered the room and placed Jessica on one of the beds then stepped away "get better soon... please" he said then walked out of the room

Cutter soon contacted Keyes "Keyes, The Covenant ships are taking off... But I don't think your going to like what you see" Soon five Covenant Corvettes, three covenant frigates and one covenant cruiser took off, All of them Swarming with FLOOD, Both on the inside and out

Keyes confirmed "alright, then let's move out of here" he said setting his coordinates to another planet "set your coordinates for Onyx" he said then the Pillar of Autumn began to move and was gaining speed

The Spirit of Fire was soon trailing behind the Autumn

Douglas was on his com talking to the other two Spartans of Fire Team Omega, They were the few Spartans that survived reach from beginning to end, Just like Jun. but the Spartans use to range in the 200-300 hundreds, now if they were lucky there were 50-40 left, And every death was a great blow to the UNSC. Douglas soon ended the com message and turned to John "you seem deeply troubled"

John shook himself "I don't want to see another spartan fall i've seen enough bloodshed after I got one look at Reach" he said then sat in a chair "I don't like watching the people around me die"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus