Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ART ART ART (Yes. It's free. Heathens.)

Luscinioide

NOTE: Yes, I am still working on these. It's just going to be much slower than previously while I work on other things, as this was originally intended to just be something I occasionally come back to. :)

Now that the word 'free' has your interest...

I'm opening this as a cache for me to come back to when I'm bored and need things to draw. As free art threads always work, I am not contractually obligated to draw everyone, and nor are you guaranteed to get anything. You might get a full portrait. You might get a sketch. You might get a shitpost. You might get nothing. It's time to spin the wheel, baby.

As to avoid any preset expectations, I won't be posting any samples here, just finished products. Those who know, know.

A few stipulations, because free always has hidden rules:

Absolutely NO stolen references. I will not draw a character from a reference that you don't have the rights to use. Yes, that includes random images you pulled off google. Unless you drew it, paid for it, or were gifted it, you don't have the permission to use it - and as such, I will not draw that design. I can work from text, aesthetic boards, real life pictures, picrews, and art that you own.

Female, feminine-identifying, or gender-neutral/nonbinary characters only. I can't and don't draw men. Sorry. I can, however, draw furries. Those are fine. Just no men. It ain't my style.

Like your piece so much you want to tip? Go donate it to The Trevor Project or Planned Parenthood. Get your good karma for the day. Additionally, if you post proof in the thread or dm me that you've donated, I'll guaranteed draw you something. Save the baby gays.

EDIT: If you receive a sketch and want to color it in, just download it as a .png and convert luminance to opacity. Just make sure you specify in the credits that you or someone else colored it in, not me.
Braunwyn (played anonymously)

This is so cool of you to do!

I wanted to offer this character into the cache, if possible. :)

Here are refs: https://imgur.com/a/EiyaxeR

Thanks for the chance and opportunity!
Luscinioide Topic Starter

*yawns in cursive*
w65FuOi.png

Just in case it's not obvious, uncolored sketches are fine to color as long as you specify that you or someone else colored it. For anyone who gets something that wants to color it, be wary of the massive canvas sizes I use because it might make your computer shit itself.
Raera (played by Robyn)

I'd love to offer up Rae! Thank you so much for offering, fren. I hope you're having a fabulous day.
Jude (played by Banshee)

Give Jude a glanceover. She's my bae right now <3 I might have more references if you need.

(Very minor graphic content on the pictures labeled as graphic, by the way, but they likely won't be of use to you either way I reckon)

Even if you don't end up drawing her at all, thank you for offering free art to spruce up people's character profiles! You're very kind.
Braunwyn (played anonymously)

Sacrilege wrote:
*yawns in cursive*
w65FuOi.png

Just in case it's not obvious, uncolored sketches are fine to color as long as you specify that you or someone else colored it. For anyone who gets something that wants to color it, be wary of the massive canvas sizes I use because it might make your computer shit itself.

Oh my gosh! This came out so so so so great! Thank you so very much for this! I'm honored and I appreciate this so much.

A tip, to save the baby gays.
A8GVgme.png
Crystalheart (played by DarkCrow)

Crys would love some attention methinks <3

Also, that last piece was lovely; Have fun doodling whoever you doodle for next! (if anyone heehee) <3
Octavia Primus (played anonymously)

I would be overjoyed to have something besides "vibe" picrews for my little bottled tiger here.

And thank you very much for doing this thread, regardless. It's very kind of you
Nin (played by EnkeliAgon)

If you'd like to have some fun with a goofy demon, Nin here is photogenic! =P

Seeing as her references are a touch NSFW, I won't be posting refs here. But they are all available on her profile! There's a section with just her already existing commissioned pieces that would serve just fine!

Thank you for such a generous offer, even if Nin is not picked! <3
Neeva (played by Rook)

I offer my own monster!

Thank you so much for doing this, this is wonderful. Your art's lovely!

Raera wrote:
I'd love to offer up Rae! Thank you so much for offering, fren. I hope you're having a fabulous day.

...Do butts go against forum rules? Guess we'll find out. Because censorship rules are silly and neeplez are bad, please DM me if you want the free-the-boobies version.

"I am serving you an...adequate dress...made of material that is on my body. Vintage? No. Elegant? No. Still stuck on me? Just about.

Alternatively titled: Sacrilege forgot this character has four arms, and they spend an hour making a pose that hides said arms.
L3LaHTJ.png
FzgLWlY.png

Braunwyn wrote:
A tip, to save the baby gays.

As a former baby gay who could've used the Trevor Project in their youth, thank you. They do good things.
Anulla (played by Thatnerdychick)

I offer anulla to the chopping block, away! for a side note she is based off ball jointed dolls.

Jude wrote:
Give Jude a glanceover. She's my bae right now <3 I might have more references if you need.

...I'm getting progressively more carried away with these. Oops. Mild ""gore"" warning for the squeamish.

WHERE'S THE BLOODY LAMB SAUUUUCEEE

Imgur is shitting itself at the full canvas size and keeps converting it to .jpg, so if you want the original resolution, I can send it to you in a file.

zs5W9Gm.png
Stephanie (played by Stephie)

maybe if you would want to draw stephanie I would be very grateful ;~; I'll also donate to the Trevor Project to save the bby gays

https://toyhou.se/8654262.stephanie hurrr

Stephanie wrote:
maybe if you would want to draw stephanie I would be very grateful ;~; I'll also donate to the Trevor Project to save the bby gays

https://toyhou.se/8654262.stephanie hurrr

Thank you for donating to TTP! \o/

🐈
ccatgirl3.png

Edit: ...Drats. I knew I forgot something: freckleees. I'll edit those in tomorrow.
Anulla (played by Thatnerdychick)

sorry, my paycheck just came in, A donation made.

Anulla wrote:
sorry, my paycheck just came in, A donation made.

If you can DM me a description of the hair and clothing, I'll see if I can squeeze you in tomorrow. :)

I might get one or two done tomorrow, folks, but other than that shop's closed until Monday. Hunching over like Gollum drawing for most of the day probably just gave me scoliosis...
Thank you, this is so cool!! <3 She looks absolutely fabulous. I will add it to her gallery with credits and your permission.
Azura'ellys (played by CrystalDisc)

Modelling wasn't the kind of audition that Azura was used to, but cash was cash. "I'm unsure if I'm the subject you want, but I'll do my best to work with your vision if you'll have me," she answered, the faintest trace of a smile ghosting across her lips.
I came by seeing a Jude 👀

and yet I only have dudes...

My brain can't continue the rhyme...my apologise...

I have Siobhan which is a side character to this guy

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ART ART ART (Yes. It's free. Heathens.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus