Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ART ART ART (Yes. It's free. Heathens.)

Nora Hale (played by Caelianna)

I humbly yeet my werewolf baby into the mix. :3

(These are all so pretty!)
I donated what I could to the Trevor Project.

I wanted to donate to Planned Parenthood as well, but any time I click on the credit card option, nothing is happening for me to use my card. Don't want to dip into PayPal funds since I'm still fresh after a move in my new place. So I'll try again at some point after my next paycheck, since PP has actually been pretty good to me about getting me any resources I needed for birth control.

Other than that, if you want to give this character a shot, go for it. But if any of my other characters tickle your fancy if you want to have a peek at them, please draw them instead. I'd rather you draw a character of mine you feel like you'd enjoy over one you feel like you won't.
Noora (played by Veliona)

If it's still possible i would like to see my orc cook done in your art style <3

gl-1448965-1607706776.png
Dharma (played anonymously)

I’ll offer up Dharma here :-)
Thank you! Your art is lovely, and tipping PP or the Trevor Project is especially sweet.
Luscinioide Topic Starter

holy christ this thread blew up, this may have been a terrible mistake

...Okay. I'm going to try to get a quick one or two done while I still have access to my tablet today - donors get to go first. After that things are probably going to slow down a bit.
Noora (played by Veliona)

Sacrilege wrote:
holy christ this thread blew up, this may have been a terrible mistake

...Okay. I'm going to try to get a quick one or two done while I still have access to my tablet today - donors get to go first. After that things are probably going to slow down a bit.

Please take your time and if you can't drawn mine it's fine too, just don't stress :)
JAK-E (played by Snipehunt)

If your queue isn't completely blown to smithereens, could I have JAK-E added as well?

But regardless, thanks for doing this! It's always cool to see threads like these. ^^
This is an awesome author, no rush or expectations at all but I am offering Danielle here for ya.

Other references

Art

both arts were commissioned from Hettemaudit on deviant art.

Danielle is 35 years old, lesbian and a domestic violence advocate that owns a New York-based domestic violence advocacy social work company.

Dani stands a few inches taller than the female average, at 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Her body is a toned hourglass shape, with strong broad shoulders, small chest, curvy hips and behind. Her arms and legs are the most muscular, but her muscles are only mildly visible when she is flexing or carrying something. Her stomach is also toned but softer in the winter months. She has muddy green-grey eyes that are very reflective in the sunlight. Her hair is naturally a medium to dark brown but often has lighter highlights. Dani's hair is usually cut short, with the sides shorter in a more masculine haircut. Her jawline is sharp and strong.

Her general style is often referred to, due to her sexuality, as 'butch'. She wears more masculine clothing. Rarely wearing dresses. She has what society tends to view as more 'masculine mannerisms' as well.

She has vine tattoos along both of her hips, a rose on her right forearm, and on her left bicep she has "I pray that you find Agape (greek term for unconditional /self love and a Christian term for 'gods love')."

Luscinioide Topic Starter

Anulla wrote:
I offer anulla to the chopping block, away! for a side note she is based off ball jointed dolls.

yeehaw
vQwytX8.png
g6YfnRY.png
Anulla (played by Thatnerdychick)

Sacrilege wrote:
Anulla wrote:
I offer anulla to the chopping block, away! for a side note she is based off ball jointed dolls.

yeehaw
vQwytX8.png
g6YfnRY.png

I LOVE IT! AAAAAH!
I have a character who has yet to make life on rpr - but currently a dnd character. I've got a picrew i made of her and the artbreeder piece I did of her, but nothing else. lol.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/838472767551963166/862794666906353694/582810_XDEFccxc.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836451824936419348/862532600014962738/zene2token.png

Both things are made by me, though artbreeder is a weird thing in of itself. lol

Just a very happy twilight cleric.
Im going to start off with Mercy, sorry if i post often, i have a few girl characters, and they are my babies :)

Also i would donate to TTP but
1. Im broke
2. I am a baby gay myself

Mercy has a lot of photos on her gallery but her profile picture is the most accurate. I don’t have any non art photos because this character is based on me and i don't want to show my face.
https://imgur.com/YkTTHku hey, i'd love to get a piece of this character, I'd say you'll probably have to dm me for more specifc details on her as i have no reference images.

edit: deleted that character, but here isa different one.
I'd love anything done for my witch, Moriah Blackstone. Maybe a fun spin on her Scottish- Puerto Rican family line or just generally have her doing some cool magic. Honestly, I'm not picking. 😊
i hear you like them femme...may i offer...avira

she is,,,,deer gorl,,,

granted that link is to my th so if you get nosey and curious (which i will not blame you if you do) and see someone else that piques your interest more, i mean, who am i to stop you

gl and take as much time is needed! very thoughtful of you to do this!
Ninque (played by stalkati)

Hey could I offer up this character for you?

She's still kinda new and I would like some art for her!

There are some photos in her gallery and such but here's a basic full body of her for reference!
Lumaslily

I am a filthy heathen that desires art to restore my hunger. HERE YA GO!

Big ‘ol image reference!

26530221_cfZ8C0iR1rASNNS.png?1602381957.png
ShadowFlame2022

Hey I have an idea, can you draw me? But I want you to draw it based of the name not the image? I thought it would be a cool project!
How about Kura-chan here? Extra info on her appearance is in there.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ART ART ART (Yes. It's free. Heathens.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus