Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug, high-five, or handshake

Kinda like a lot of the other ones like hit or kiss, and things like that
rules are no hurting someone
just simple happiness
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

“High five me, broski! Or, depending on the height difference, it might be a low five for you.”
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"High-five shorty!"

Kiran snickers, "Ok I'll be nice" He crouches down for a high-five.
Ayaka (played anonymously)

" Hug! Everyone needs a hug!" She hugged Kiran
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Wow, I love your hair. Can I get a high-five?" The artist offered her hand for said high-five, a smear of dried blue paint on her thumb.
Kronan (played anonymously)

“I’d give you a hug but I might accidentally snap you in half. You have to be realistic about these things. Maybe a handshake would do?”
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Wow. You remind me of some folks back home, but like... well, it's a little complicated. Basically, you're bhuge. That's a word you get when you put the words big and huge together; bhuge. Okay! I've dealt with this before." She said, rolling up her poofy sleeves, then reaching out for a handshake.

"Put it there, big guy!"
Rodelo (played anonymously)

"Oh wow! You look super fluffy and huggable! Imm hug you with my wings if that's alright!"
Aron snow (played anonymously)

" Hug!" Pinky smiled.
" Handshake works for me" lavender held her hand out
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"New friends get allll the huuuugs!"

The little ragdoll waddled forward, wrapping their long arms around Aron's legs.
Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You can have... a quick hug," Zinnia said, eyeing the ragdoll warily. Something about Patches looked a bit creepy, but they were also undeniably cute. Creepy-cute. That didn't completely offset the feeling of dread Zinnia got from being around Patches, though, so the hug was quick. Zinnia scooped the ragdoll up, gave them a gentle squeeze, then set them back down and stepped back a bit.
Kt-tk Tktchi'chkt (played by Riik)

Kt-tk chittered incoherently to someone not acquainted with their native language. After a moment of thought, they charged forth and threw their powerful arms around Zinnia. "I toosh... huk!" They declared firmly. "I ike huksh~!" They let out a sound that was reminiscent of a purr.
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

Seykal smirked at Kt-tk and held his hands out for a high five.
*High5!*
"Hug"
Nil (played by Riik)

Nil formed the shape of a large arm, palm held out at the ready. "High..." their voice said from somewhere inside the palm of the hand. "Five!" They finished in five mildly different voices, one seemingly coming out of each fingertip.
"Right back at 'cha!"

Elliot, controlling their host, kneels down and offers Eleanor's hand to Nil for a high-five. Seems Elliot and Nil had something in common, both being gooey extraterrestrials, and all.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"High-five!", she raises her hand to Eleanor for a high five.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel simply gave Keiko a handshake, he did not know what a 'high-five' was, and he certainly would not hug a stranger.
So a formal handshake it was.
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

She smiles and kneels down to him "Up top little man.." she offers him an high five

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug, high-five, or handshake

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus