Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

'Slap'

"Gods.. you're just a boy. What's a young thing like ya doin' in a place like this?" With a contestant of this caliber awaiting her on the other side of the stand-off, Mad Madina couldn't help but let her disdain echo through the stiff jingle-jangle of her spurs. Buried in the shade of her hat's brim, her fierce but slowly failing gaze fixed on Naruto. "Rascals like you oughta enjoy your youth while you still can, spend more time sharpenin' those hookag-eo skills or what have ya, not wasting ya energy on idle play business like this." In an undoubtedly Konian fashion, the steel-haired wanderer approached the teen and gave him a stern but otherwise ambiguously-natured slap on the back, barely hard enough to knock a hypothetical insect off of it. "Better make somethin' outta youself while ya still can, boy. Gods know'll bring you someplace better than here." Her not only meaning a void in Cyberspace where strangers from all across the multiverse came to receive the ol' hug, slap or flirtin'.. but also in her way.
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

he would slap Madina for confusing him
Haku delivered a slap upside Sunny's head; not enough to actually harm the kid, but enough to get Haku's frustration across.

"You, young man," The lycanthrope snarled between gritted teeth. "Need to learn some manners. This lady has done nothing wrong to you, and you slap her? Who taught you to act like this?"

Haku's tone wasn't aggressive. Rather, it was firm. Like a demanding father, he sternly pointed a thick, clawed finger at Madina, whilst nudging Sunny forward. "Go apologize to her. Now."
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

He would also slap the wolf. he wasn't his dad. he never knew his dad. he was visually frustrated and on the verge of tears.
W wasn’t one for the chat, rather, she just straight up slapped the boy. “You can’t get a flirt from me, and hug is out of the question for you.”
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

Rose would slap w "why are you slapping little crying children?"
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Rose wrote:
Rose would slap w "why are you slapping little crying children?"
Moth looks at Rose then at W "Yeah, I agree there! WHY are you slapping him in the first place?! He didn't do anything wrong!" Moth also slaps W then hugs Rose. "Anyway uhh- Wanna like go out for tacos Rose?"
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"A tiny pigstickin' moth? Cute." Joseph hugs moth.
Patches (played by GingerHades)

The dead man walking would suddenly find Patches' arms wrapped around his bony legs. They didn't even hesitate to go in for a hug.

"Oooooh! Spooooky!" The ragdoll chirped after a sharp tug of the string on its back. The comment on Joseph's deathly appearance sounded more like they were trying to compliment him rather than mock him. How sweet!
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

instead of a slap patches would feel a slight tap on their head "I would hug you, but I'm in no mood for hugs."
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

I LOVE CATS!!!

Picks up Careline and hugs it gently before putting it back down.
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mad Rat just slaps Arren's leg. It wasn't that hard so i guess it was a friendly hit?
Lena Yuzuriha (played anonymously)

Slaps because rats remind her of her past and the horror she witnessed. How she use to live. Just on the edge of survival.
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Lena Yuzuriha wrote:
Slaps because rats remind her of her past and the horror she witnessed. How she use to live. Just on the edge of survival.
"Ow! Freakin-" Mad Rat slaps back because of that. >:T
Mina (played anonymously)

Mina lightly slaps mad rat. More like a pat. I would hug hug you but you just making her fear worse.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

mina felt a tiny pat on their head (slap)
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

(I’ve no idea what this is, but im joining)
Satori hugs Carneline
MangoNekros

((Hey... thats Kaga from Azur Lane-))
(Never heard of her, or that game… or show… or whatever…)
NiftySpiffy

((time to watch the show))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus