Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

"... woah!" Burt looked at Darma admiringly. "Your markings - er, tattoos, they are so cool! I've met other cat women before, but you're something else!" He smiled, fangs flashing under his lip, and ruffled his fringe of hair.

Go, Wonder Claws! This time you* are* getting yourself a date!, he told himself boldly, puffing up his chest and striking the most dashing, the most macho, the most irresistible-to-lady pose he could muster.

"Hey, hot stuff, since you're so gorgeous and I'm a catch myself, and currently single... let's go out together? You like beers? I know the BEST pub where we could have our rendez-vous!" he said, in full flirt mode.
A sudden slap would meet the back of his head at his attempts to flirt.

“She isn’t a cat woman you bafoon she’s just a race of beast people with some animal like traits that doesn’t make her a cat, she’s not some anime neko girl or whatever the hell.”

”Mrow”

“Ignore that!”
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

They punch morgan on the back of the head

"Shaddup"

they walk away
Rose wrote:
They punch morgan on the back of the head

"Shaddup"

they walk away

cant-believe-youve-done-this-punch.gif
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

The sphinx wanders over and pats the human on the head.

(very light slap?)
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

He very lightly hugs the sphinx, a little too freaked out by them to do much else.

they calmly hug valen
Holly (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I'll give you a hug. You seem like you need it." She gave Rose a brief but gentle hug before quickly stepping back, not being all that used to hugging strangers.
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Holly wrote:
"I'll give you a hug. You seem like you need it." She gave Rose a brief but gentle hug before quickly stepping back, not being all that used to hugging strangers.
Jacob:"So your a mage ey? What type of mage are you and what magic do you learn??" Esau:"Jacob that's not part of the game..." Jacob:"Oh yeah! Anyway, In case you don't mind, We'll just hug you for at least 5 seconds." Both Jacob and Esau hugs Holly for five seconds.
"Care for a hug, you two?"

Mixie approaches, supposedly in preparation to hug. Her jacket is unbuttoned and a sharp-toothed grin is stretched across her torso.
Yeah, maybe hugging the living bear-trap ISN'T such a good idea?

They hug mixie "You look cool"
Tricky- Nevadean Champion (played by MangoNekros)

"GROSS" Rose got a nice big slap in the face by the zombie clown himself, providing no further context

Tricky- Nevadean Champion wrote:
"GROSS" Rose got a nice big slap in the face by the zombie clown himself, providing no further context

they proceed to do the same "Clowns are gross as hell"
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Rose wrote:

Jacob and Esau would nod in agreement. Jacob: "I agree right there." Esau: "Me too. Anyway, would you like a hug from both of us?" Esau Said, hugging Rose.
dead chat xd)
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Jacob and Esau wrote:
Rose wrote:

Jacob and Esau would nod in agreement. Jacob: "I agree right there." Esau: "Me too. Anyway, would you like a hug from both of us?" Esau Said, hugging Rose.

Dead-eyed, nonplussed and pulling back a snort at the scene as well as its characters, Wren marched up to give them both a light slap or two on the back. "Have a nice day."
Ikar (played anonymously)

"Hey blondie, come here often?" Icarus cracked a big grin, leaning to the side all cool-like. Immediately? He'd realize there wasn't actually a wall to lean on. Nor had there ever been a wall in the first place. "AH!" He scoffed, stumbling to catch himself. "Ahem," He cleared his throat after getting his footing. Face faintly turning a reddish-colour. "Anyways..."

"Yea, I don't know how to recover from that." He grimaced, holding back the budding apology lodged in his throat. "Yikes."
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

"You can have a hug, if you don't mind of course."

Zeno takes a knee, gently hugging Icarus for about five seconds or so before letting go and rising back to his feet. He gives a singular nod.
Naruto Uzumaki (played anonymously)

I gasp as I was given a chance to hug someone, I grin happily, my regular grin. I smirk while I look at this--whatever this is--I don't even know (T-T) I'm sorry, I run like how I usually do, my hands behind my back. I jump onto Zeno's back. I chuckle.

"Hehehe Hi, I hope you don't mind!! Heheh"

[img]Naru.Jpeg[/img]
Naruto Uzumaki (played anonymously)

[AHHHHH Don't mind the image fail T-T Dattebayo!]

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus