Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

What can I say I like BB
(( This is not a chatroom, by the way! ;)
This is a forum game where your character must decide to either Flirt, Hug or Slap the character above them! :)

If you'd like to talk to each other, why not PM each other? :) ))
Enjou (played by Jaws)

Bianca Bovine wrote:
Also get a hug Rarwnya (or however tao liked to pronounce it)

"Oh, why not? I am in a good mood." Enjou hugged Bianca. The scholar stepped back, awaiting for another person.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Enjou wrote:
Bianca Bovine wrote:
Also get a hug Rarwnya (or however tao liked to pronounce it)

"Oh, why not? I am in a good mood." Enjou hugged Bianca. The scholar stepped back, awaiting for another person.

Azumi ran towards Enjou like a little gremlin and hugged him.

"Gotcha!", she giggled.
Frostleaf (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I suppose there is only one real answer here." From one fox to another, hug. "No need for violence here."
*sighs* I suppose a hug would be nice...
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

My Brother just got a hug. Congrats Verge.
Valerie and Tether (played anonymously)

SMACK!! ⌁`'
The young woman slapped Dante hardly, a serious stare in her eyes. It was so hard that it even startled the demon, Tether.

"Stay away from me and Tether, devil hunter!" She hissed.
Tether's expression softened upon realizing she was only trying to protect the two of them. "Please do as she says."

(Slap)
Nightmare (played by FictionDragonborn)

I don't even know who you are. Pass.
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I hate to inform you, but "pass" isn't an option here, so..." One slap later?
Friends. She reminds me of that aloof catgirl I met once in a tournament.
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

Ragna And I already are friends.
"Oh great, another couple of delicious-lookin' dumbasses who don't know how the game works!"

Leave it to the short-tempered fiend herself to walk in, always uninvited, to lash out at someone over minor inconveniences. Mixie steps forward towards Sol, lower arms crossed and her upper-right hand pinching the bridge of her nose, tail thumping against the ground in utter annoyance.

"Listen up, doll, if your mind was as sharp as your weeaboo-lookin' hair, ya would've listened to what that catgirl up there said. This ain't a befriendin' game. You're supposed to choose whether you'd rather flirt with 'em, hug 'em, or slap 'em!"

Mixie pulls her hand away from her face, grinning with manic delight. "Here! Lemme show ya in a way an idiot like you can understand!"

And with no further hesitation, Mixie sprung upwards and raked the man across the face with a brutally aggressive slap.

"You see how simple that was?" The imp sneered condescendingly. "That wasn't so hard, was it? Now, you try! C'mon, you can do it! I believe in ya!"
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*Slaps her*
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Does this answer your question, Demon?
((OOC: My stupid self keeps messing up. My bad.))
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"What are you..." he asked lying a hand on his shoulder, and then giving him a hug "A demon maybe.. you remind me of uncle Drael.. you may go" he said

(I wanna obliterate myself)
You seem Kind... *Hugs him*
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...There is no way I'm flirting with a literal dog. But animal abuse isn't accepted either, so...Hug it is."
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

"I dont even know how old she is so imma play it safer than safe-" she smiles, "hug it is!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus