Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

A hug. She reminds me of myself.
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"I'm no hugger, nor a flirter. But that leaves only slapping, and you seem like a nice person, so I'll just give a very bad flirt that'll keep me up at night and hopefully make you laugh but won't risk any harm."
Robin Rawn (played anonymously)

"You softie! When in doubt, always go for the punch!"
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

Madam, Punching Isn't a part of this. But I'm in a Good mood today so a hug would do.
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I stand by my previous statement on animals. So...I guess it's a hug. Just be careful not to touch my skin."
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

You seem like a reasonable person. I guess I don't mind giving you a Hug.
Valerie King (played by CrystalDisc) Topic Starter

"You're like an exposed electrical wire, hot and dangerous," she flirts with a smirk.
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Meh.. you can have a hug.. Im gonna go get a danish want one?"

Hug
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657)

Abigail beheld the woman before her, unable to hide the subtle blush that started to form on her face. How would one even start to flirt? Unable to think of anything she merely shook her head from the thought. Her arms opened wide. "Hug!"
"I......suppose.... it can't hurt anything...I was planning on going to eat dinner at a restaurant tomorrow evening. If you would like to go with me, I would appreciate it"

His attempt at flirting
Curious... I suppose a hug would suffice.
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657)

((
Jin Kazama wrote:
"I......suppose.... it can't hurt anything...I was planning on going to eat dinner at a restaurant tomorrow evening. If you would like to go with me, I would appreciate it"

His attempt at flirting

Teehee she'd love it
))
Piper (played anonymously)

Jin Kisaragi wrote:
Curious... I suppose a hug would suffice.

Piper wasn't certain about how the person would feel, but she would offer Jin a hug!
Medea largued, "What a beautiful young woman.. no matter how far time progesses... the women never change, stay beautiful" he said, giving the woman a hug
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

Claude gave Medea a hefty slap on the back. "Good luck out there."
Dante will never let me hear the end of this... A hug would do.
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Hallie: "Hm... Let's see... uhh... I guess I can hug this kind fella!"
Lockelan: "I'm siding with Hallie on this one..."
Keye: "Same here."
SECRET: "I hate him already. SLAP!"
Moven: "Oh cmon, don't be an a*s, SECRET. I'd hug him if I have the chance!"
Rina: "Personally, I'd both hug and SLAP at the same time.

(So... 5 hugs, 2 slaps?...)
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"I'd hug the one who chose slap. Sounds like they need one. As for the rest, hugs as well. I dunno, hugging in society is considered a kind thing to do, yes? Should I have slapped them all?"
Medea chuckles.. he would flirt.. but nothing came to mind

"Mono is too sweet to understand" being his reasoning for flirting
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"Aww, I appreciate the compliment." He'd say, fulfilling Medea's prediction of not understanding in the slightest. "I guess flirting is just giving a big compliment? Huh, odd. Well, Medea, you strike me as something of a black cat: Cool, Aloof, and..." Well, here was the big compliment part. "Honestly, kind of cute." he'd say with a slight, almost mischievous grin. "Uh, did I do that right?" he'd ask Medea, having apparently decided the necromancer was the foremost expert on things.

(Sorry about going so soon I just had to respond I'll control myself now promise)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus