Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Mono wrote:
"Aww, I appreciate the compliment." He'd say, fulfilling Medea's prediction of not understanding in the slightest. "I guess flirting is just giving a big compliment? Huh, odd. Well, Medea, you strike me as something of a black cat: Cool, Aloof, and..." Well, here was the big compliment part. "Honestly, kind of cute." he'd say with a slight, almost mischievous grin. "Uh, did I do that right?" he'd ask Medea, having apparently decided the necromancer was the foremost expert on things.

(Sorry about going so soon I just had to respond I'll control myself now promise)

((Medea is just dead on the floor from that))
((Next person respond to Mono!))
Smilee (played by jimmymcgill999)

Mono wrote:
"Aww, I appreciate the compliment." He'd say, fulfilling Medea's prediction of not understanding in the slightest. "I guess flirting is just giving a big compliment? Huh, odd. Well, Medea, you strike me as something of a black cat: Cool, Aloof, and..." Well, here was the big compliment part. "Honestly, kind of cute." he'd say with a slight, almost mischievous grin. "Uh, did I do that right?" he'd ask Medea, having apparently decided the necromancer was the foremost expert on things.

(Sorry about going so soon I just had to respond I'll control myself now promise)

They giggled and tilted their head as they looked at Mono, their eyes looking him up at down. "Oooo, you're a pretty one!" They exclaimed.

Smilee chose FLIRT.
Hyde Kido (played by FictionDragonborn)

Erm, No. I am not slapping anyone, Nor am I choosing to flirt. So... Hug it is.
Komu (played by Reithesniper)

Moo-Girl poked Hyde, before hugging him, with her monstrous strength
Raphael (played by Alliyus)

Raphael just looked at Komu then hugged her. They were 5'5, shorter than she was.
"Ye remind me of me mate Nightshade. I'll settle tae give ye a hug" He would lightly pat them on the back
Leila (played by Aya)

Leila smiled. β€œUsually I prefer a hot blooded creature, but you amuse me.” She eyed him up and down. β€œI’d… give you a hug.”
Miko the Immortal Slime (played anonymously)

Miko looked at Leila.. the slime smiled gently "The gods have always loved mortals.. Your also quite pretty" she smiled, giving her a hug, sure the slime was kinda like grabbing her, pulling her into herself.. but she meant well-
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm... Could be a possible date...I mean, I could use a little slime in my life... wait, that's a terrible flirt line-" Ms. Charlie said, putting a hand to her chin, thinking.

(had to edit cuz i forgor to read the name.)
"I haven't seen you in a while. Come by Trixie's and let me cook for you" He gave a side hug

Miko looked Mathius up and down for a moment, before hugging him, her facial expression changed to a gentle smile, before she'd back up and bow her head

Hug!
"Hmm, fellow amigo."

Without further explanation, Nolegs then hugs Miko. Fellow amigo indeed.
Oliver (played anonymously)

Oliver smiled widely, "Oh! You're very adorable! But I don't think James would appreciate having a cat as a friend around."
He shrugged, then picked Nolegs up and hugged him. "Either way, it's nice to meet you!"
"You dress like the Little Beavers from the Eagle Union fleet. You must be like us then. I will give you a hug." Fumizuki does just that.
Alliyus Arigona Castello (played by Alliyus)

"So adorable." She gently hugged Fumizuki.
Luhtun Atratus (played by Samiakki)

"Er. . ."

Luhtun eyed the woman up and down, unsure of what even her age was. Would it even be morally acceptable to flirt with her? At least they didn't much care to do so in the first place.

"Military figures and I? We don't do so well. I am sorry." Awkwardly, they stuck out a hand for a light tap on the shoulder that was apparently supposed to be a slap. "I'm not a hugger. Sorry again."
yOkLdBt.png

Miko accepted he wasnt a hugger.. she also really didnt know what flirting even was so, she kinda just gently slapped him, it wasnt hard.. just weirdly sticky? (Well she is a slime after all-)
"Forgive me" she said bowing her head

Slap!
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby looks at Miko before giving her a nice, gentle hug.
"Poyo! My friend poyo!"

He scooped Korby up in a hug.

Miko would look up from her book about flirting.. yeah.. she still doesnt understand.. so she hugs the saiyan "You seem like a kind powerful creation, I can tell you use that power to protect the weak.. its nice seeing beings like you"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus