Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

He gave a happy laugh and he would hug the slime back "You're squishy! You're cute, Squishy!"
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

Claude look Oniyan up and down. She was quite impressed by his muscles. "Damn, you looking like a whole snack over here", she flirted. "I heard you liked to eat, so you can stop by my house for a meal or two."
A hug it is...
Miko the Immortal Slime (played anonymously)

Miko gives Courage a slimy hug "You are much more braver than you know, you will do will little creation"
Horizon (played by Alliyus)

Horizon sat there silently. She blinked and tilted her head, dead silent. There was a warmth in front of Miko. Horizon was hugging her not physically, but mentally. Horizon was utterly silent, just sitting there.
He stood there and folded his arms thinking about how to hug. His kitten Piano mewed at her
Cecilia Evergreen (played by Alliyus)

Cecilia Evergreen eyed him then turned and hugged him softly.
You seem to be a peaceful Soul. I suppose a hug would do.
A loud smack echos out. β€œHehe, worth it. You owe me a duel or whatever you call it though!!”
Lailah Springfield (played anonymously)

She slapped them twice as hard because they slapped Vergil, a friend of hers.
Evormorph - Amelia (played anonymously)

Ameila kinda crouched down.. she didnt really flirt with people.. nor did she like contact, She quickly slapped Lailah, and scurried away "Aaaaa sorry!" She yelled as she ran off
Tulip Flora Caswall (played by Alliyus)

Tulip eyed her, hand on axe. She sighed and hugged her.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He put his front paws around her
No way in hell am I hurting a dog, and flirting Isn't obviously a option either. So... I guess a hug counts.
Belmont the Philippine Eagle (played anonymously)

Belmont, the Philippine Eagle looked at him then flew onto his right shoulder. It pushed itself against the side of his head as a hug.
" A truly magnificent creature, it reminds of the Dorvasi Hunting Eagles of steppe nomads. I would not mind a specimen to be housed in the aviary "

Marcus added with a subtle grin, looking at the ruthless and elegant being, offering a piece of dried meat and stroking at its feathers instead of a hug, doubting it would be fond of such an invasive gesture.
Catalina (played anonymously)

She chuckled and hugged him softly. She stepped back and whistled. Suddenly Belmont, the Philippine Eagle flew over to her as she raised her left hand. The Philippine Eagle landed on her hand gently, its talons wrapping around her fist. She was Belmont's owner.
A platonic hug. You are good natured and I adore your eagle.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He excitedly whined and took off into a dead sprint before jumping up into Marcus's arms. His tail wagged furiously as he happy-whined.
Catelyn (played by Alliyus)

Catelyn walked over to the doggo with her camera out. She took a picture of it quietly then put her camera in her backpack, that was on her back. A black cat poked its head out and meowed quietly., She smiled and petted the cat's head then put the backpack back on. She walked closer to the doggo and went down on her knees and hugged it softly, warmly.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus