Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

"Manico!"

He scooped his friend and sparring partner up in a big hug. His kitten mewed and rubbed his head against her.
Vriska Serket (played by Sunstruck)

"Bluh. It icks me to see two people so...Lovey dovey," the spider groaned, looking Oniyan up and down. She then smiled, raising her robotic arm and giving him a slap!
Patriot (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My answer is settled then." Patriot chose to slap this spider person.
Grimaces slightly, he holds up his hands and slaps the other!
"There ..."
Nekomi (played by HibariHaru013)

"Let me hug you, nya!" She hugs the stranger, forgetting all boundaries. "I love huggies!"
"You look snuggly." Fumizuki hugs Nekomi.
"Aren't ye the cutest wee lass! Yes ye are!"

The Autobot lightly patted her on he head.
Ivry (played anonymously)

Ivry was so startled by the 'giant metal man' that he slapped Roadbuster away without thinking, though it probably hurt Ivry more than Roadbuster.

Ivry grabbed at his own hand and winced, then tried to hide from the giant.
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

Torchie could not see the other, but he could sense their presence.
"I think your in need of a hug."

He offered the scared boy his open arms.
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"I, I t-think you're, uh, you're also i-i-in need of a, a hug, m-mister..." Creatia offered with a gentle smile, "You... uh, you seem like you're i-in pain..."
Aislinn Nox (played anonymously)

"I believe hugs are the best answer. It always helps." Ash smiles and approaches the girl with a warm embrace.
"Ah guess ah got no reason tae hit ye...."

He knelt and carefully hugged the woman to the best of his ability
Mallory (played by Marin)

Mallory is quite intimidated, and cannot find words to speak with. She settles upon a hug.
"Hmm..." The Nameless One looked the woman up and down with a pretty smile. "I must say, you strike me as a fervent young woman. I don't know what it is, but you really are captivating."

Nameless happily pulls Mallory into a hug.

Ah, so that's what it was that left her captivated. Upon the embrace, The Nameless One's antennae began to twitch. Magic. They could almost smell it.

"Ohh? You're no ordinary human, are you?" Nameless giggled. "I knew there was a reason I was drawn to you. How I'd love to get to know you more! Care to tell me your name?~"
His hand would cock back, and with a mighty slap, using 50% of his known strength, his massive hand would splatter the evil fairy, turning her into a pulpy paste across his palm. He would reach down and use some dirt to get the pulverized jelly off of his hand. He showed no mercy towards evil, regardless of size.
*enters in* ... Did I come in at a bad time?
I was not expecting to see Blazblue character first time I hop into the chat
Also get a hug Rarwnya (or however tao liked to pronounce it)
" Ah 'ave another cow-lass friend. Ah'd be yer friend as well" the Autobot said in his Scottish accent.
Um, Thanks?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus