Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"Hey, Whiskers!" Mixie chucked a pebble at the man-beast's head with a sickeningly smug grin. She didn't even bother to decide whether or not that was a good idea.

"Listen, from one man-eatin' monster to another, I can respect ya. For sure. I'm only sayin' this because I know I can't roast you on the whole cannibalism thing myself. Let's face it, I'm one to talk, right?"

Mixie strides forward and gives Lynx a side-hug, placing her upper right hand on his shoulder. "But! What I am goin' to say, is that I think you might wanna cut back on all the flesh! I mean, just look at you, doll. You're a flabby tabby if I ever saw one!"
Aaron Malakye (played by Phrincut)

Mixie Tonitrua wrote:

Aaron stared at the cannibalistic demon woman for a good long while. They two fo them have met before. She'd given him an appropriate nickname when they first became familiar with one another. And they'd been spotting each other in passing since. Even so, the young bounty hunter could never shake off the uneasiness he'd felt around her.

"Your face... just gets more unsettling as time passes, doesn't it?" he'd spoken to the short demon. "I'd say someone out there will come to love your face, but... I'm afraid your idea of affection may be drastically different from the average... anyone."
Asya slowly flicked through a small notepad, reading it with a growing look of scorn. "Let's see here. Abandoning your mission, going AWOL, breaking and entering...this is an impressive list. But you're not just a rogue asset...you're a filthy traitor."

"You couldn't deal with a small girl and finish the mission? Pathetic. It's traitors like you that give people like me a bad reputation."
Aaron Malakye (played by Phrincut)

Asya Zuraw wrote:

Aaron looked over the woman scorning him with complete indifference upon his features. "I wouldn't speak about ones reputation in your position, woman." he'd retorted, folding his arms. "I may be a rogue asset. A pathetic excuse for a manhunter. A traitor. I'm also a skilled marksman and swordsman. I'm an accomplished bounty hunter. I've been evading my previous employers and their trained attack dogs and hirelings for months."

"I have a reputation. I have accolades to my name. You, on the other hand, are a shallow lake. An empty room. You are literally nothing. You have nothing to your name. You have no legacy behind you. All who know you refuse to say anything about you. You... are unremarkable to your very core... and you aren't worth anyones time."
Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

they arent the type to insult people but they thought they'd give it a try "you look like someone straight out of call of duty"
Kagami Hansha (played by SoulHeart57)

“You look like someone so weak and pathetic, that if you breathe the wrong way you’ll croak..”
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

He cracked his fingers and prepared for a insult. He glared at Kagami, "You have your head so far up your arse that you can't tell the difference from a compliment or compliant."
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Willow sighs. “Says the person who can’t spell… sorry, I didn’t want to do that, that was mean… I apologize..”
Craig Tucker (played anonymously)

"You look like you're from the eternals"
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Willow smiles. “Thank you, I’ve heard they look cool and are powerful. Anyways, I suppose I have to insult you now… your hair looks like a sloppy hair dye job… I apologize.”
Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I ain't normally one for insults but, you look like that one girl from my hero academia"
(Which one? There are many..)
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

(eri)
(Kk, that’s fine.)
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Who's fragile psyche do I get to cut to the quick today?" Moriarty snarked haughtily while looking between the two. "Ugh, you're both about as useful as a chocolate teapot and proooobably the reason why we have warning labels."

"Using any insult of value on either of you would be like casting pearls before swine..."
Grace vehemently jabs a finger at the man's face, her voice filled with venom "You sicken me. You are such a capable individual. You could use your gifts to help the people. But instead you harm them! You are no man. You are but a dishonorable, unchivalrous monster in the guise of a man."
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"That sword in your hand looks like a glaive. Is that an insult, or more of a calculated observation?"
KuroKuro (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"You literally have the name of a robot." He said bluntly
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"And you're literally an anthropomorphic bat," Sherlock blurted flatly, opting to state the obvious for the sake of irony.

"Take my advice and I won't even charge you for it: silence is the best answer for a fool."
Craig Tucker (played anonymously)

He looked at sherlock and proceeded to say "That's why you talk like a 50 year old nerd"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus