Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" It's more popular than you geek and it not my fault it's coping system for me. It's God dam funny! Unlike you "
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Jason let out a snicker, then a full fledged laugh, as if he had been holding it in. “And you think you’re funnier than a show with a talking sponge? Oh please. My big toe could probably get more laughs than any joke you told.”
"Furry-" It Snickerd , randomly just sitting nearby
The masked woman turned sharply, eyes narrowed. "Okay? And... that's not actually an insult at all? As the mother of three furries myself, I always find it highly surprising when people think the appearance of fellow furfolks should be offensive? No really, enlighten me," the tone was deceptively polite, almost amicable even, "just what should be the insulting part? You hardly look human yourself, still I find nothing offensive in it? What I'm trying to say is that kids in kindergarten - no no, wait, I'm generalizing - rude kids in kindergarten would use a physical trait of any kind as an offense. If you're gonna insult me, do it properly", she concluded, crossing her arms and tilting her head in a condescending way.
((That was NICE XD))

it looked at her,

Speechless.

"It was a joke-"
"What am I meant to be looking at... looks like a knock-off lord of the rings villain."
Agent (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Shuichi Saihara wrote:
"What am I meant to be looking at... looks like a knock-off lord of the rings villain."
"I don't know if it's just me or anything but all i just see is a kid trying to save everyone."
Red just raises a brow, looks over this person called Agent, and finally gives the insult. “Puny agent…you’re not supposed to get caught.”
"Oh look, a morsel of a woman with wolf ears and a wolf tail!" Mixie chuckles deviously. "It's not like I haven't seen that a hundred times before, or anythin'... C'mon, doll, can't you be at least somewhat original? Hmmmm?"
The scientist's voice dripped with sarcasm that he didn't bother to conceal. "Now, don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that people would have considered you an actual demon.... in the gullible and dumb superstitious Middle Ages or sometimes right about there."

"So forgive me if I find a shapeshifting chimera with obvious poor control over their own mutagen dna, to be pitiful more than impressive. People in my time said I was 'heartless' but, in full honesty, if I was stuck with an experiment so botched as you, I think the merciful thing to do would be terminate it."

He smirked coldly. "Or, in less nice terms, I could describe you as a waste of potential. Pick your version, I don't really care."
“Well, well, well. Aren’t we a tad bit orotund.” He flicks his tail, slowly blinking luminous eyes. A little condensending, he continues, “Now, I’ve never supported coddling people, but really - don’t you think that was a little harsh?” The cat’s smile stretches across his face, unnaturally wide. “Perhaps you need a bit of humiliation, to take that ego down a notch or five. Being intelligent is really wasted on those as…emotionally unintelligent as you. Ahhhh, but that’s just my opinion - I wouldn’t want to offend you, after all. It might give one as old as you a heart attack.”
Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

"Another talking animal? Dude, that's all we see now. Who am I to talk? I am just a human" Oliver said, staring with his bold blue eyes. Rolling his eyes, being a complete annoyance. "Harsh? You're the one to talk, maybe you should be like the other animals? How about to start with being quiet." Oliver sighed "I mean I don't know who wouldn't run from that smile, it's creepy dude." Oliver shivered, maybe he was scared and a little terrified. "I mean your ego is pretty--eh. Maybe I shouldn't say anything more--these insults are like yours. Stale. I mean, I guess it would make sense. Cats have tiny brains compared to humans" Oliver stated with his eyes closed, full of himself. It's the most confidence he had in a while. "Anyway, in your next life maybe YOU will come back as a human. Then maybe your jokes and your insults will be ehh--okay. Bye."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Dude my history with my family is so worst than yours "
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Wait a minute, wait a minute," John said genuinely confused by this point. "How does whoever has a more tragic backstory make you come out on top in this scenario? That makes absolutely no sense. For that matter, where does your material even come from?"
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"Hm. I suppose your not wrong. My name is Simon Kelleher. If you haven't heard of me, I'm the kid that died from peanut oil. Although...I was the one who put the peanut oil in. Just read my bio. I am not very popular, but after I died. Hell. I was the star of the news. I need to take down my enemy's, which is why I framed them. You don't particularly seem like a person who want to insult...'Where does your material even come from?'"

"Isn't it obvious. Somewhere. Where else, you d--Sorry I should watch my language. This material came my head, the same head that framed four people for my death. Where else could the 'Material' come from? From what I know. The teens who got framed, or about to be. They don't know what REALLY happened. Hey. Do you have any secrets? I wouldn't mind posting them on my website..."About That"...I may have ruined people lives but, it's all for the truth. The truth always comes out.
"Blah blah blah! Save the introductions for later, hmmmm?" Mixie's tail impatiently thumped against the floor. "You didn't even bother insultin' the guy! You're just too busy bein' a self-centered nobody, aren't you? I mean, from the looks of it, that's all you're good at..."

The demon sauntered forward, a sharp, predatory grin crossing her features. "You're not even good enough for me to make a meal outta you, y'know? You're nothin' but empty calories. Not worth my time!"
Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

"Attitude much? Impatient too. No wonder no one is there for you because they are only there because you eat them. I guess being a nobody Is kind of your thing. Decent insults but not sure if they are good enough. A demon who eats humans, just like every other person." Oliver said, actually kind of pissed off.

"I mean, I could have insulted you by not saying anything. You're not worth my time either. Now how do you feel? I mean I wouldn't really care anyways. Waste of time.." Oliver said with an eye roll. Pissed still.
Marcus Winters (played by Thatnerdychick)

Marcus sighed, looking up from the pistol he was fixing and shook his head as he set the old focusing lens aside. "Alright kid. where to start. You're hair is just absurd. You look like you just barely weigh 100 pounds soaking wet. You let the crappy things that happened in your life get to you and you seem to just disregard people. You have no purpose... and until you find it. You're gonna stay that same sad sack and not get anyway. Mull it over." and with that he put the new lens in and git to work on assembling the casing back as it was intended.
Aaron Malakye (played by Phrincut)

After witnessing the mercenary dig into a young man, he'd simply shook his head and set his katana aside for a moment, leaning against a doorframe and crossing his arms. "You're one to talk." he'd began. "What would you know about getting anywhere in life? What would you know about finding one's purpose? You're a developing fossil who was booted from his home planet for shooting first and asking questions never. Now you're stuck doing mercenary work in some no-name corner of the Milky Way, chasing down pirates, raiders, and other such wrong-doers under some misguided sense of justice. You should go look yourself in a mirror and think about why you're really doing what you're doing."
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"Oh come on. Getting anywhere in life? Millions do that, don't you know? People get grades in high school to get into collage or universities. Something I don't think YOU would know. I mean really? One's purpose? Doesn't everyone ask that question?" Simon smirked as he looked smug as he leaned against a wall. Classic Simon Kelleher, insult are intriguing to him. I mean, why wouldn't they be? They're telling them the hard damn truth of this god forsaken hell hole called earth.

"After that purpose bull-Ehem. Sorry, I forgot I have to watch my language. I don't know what your trying to say after that, you kind of lost me. Not that I'm stupid but it was just so cluttered I stopped reading. Also, another quick thing. How about YOU go look in the mirror and ask yourself...what is YOUR purpose in the world? To just live? I mean isn't this the reason your doing all this? Just to live, and ruin others self-esteem. Also, don't bother trying it on me. Mine's already down to zero" Simon grinned evil, he may be a life ruiner but he sticks up for what he TRUELY believes in. You can't insult and insulter.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus