Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" An for a soldier you don't seem to bright dear. " Ella said with a soft smirk on her face
Ruyinn (played by milktea_dollie)

"Geez, mommy issues much? And husband issues, and sister issues... Maybe everyone else isn't the problem. Maybe that's also why you're such a biatch," Zera snorted.
"By the gods you look like a slight breeze could knock you over, come come, have a seat, you need a proper full meal to put some meat on those bones." She meant it in the nicest way but helga had just called the fellow flimsy
"You appear to be oh so caring, do that for much longer and you wind up like so many people... dead"
Jadugar (played by Jadugar)

"Fire dragons are excellent for brewing Alchemist's Fire, ice dragons key to making Tinctures of Frost--but you only seem fit to be turned into a lava lamp."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Jezz you remind me of Tenth, but weaker. Unlike you, he is actually very powerful and strong-minded. I do have to say that you seem to be smarter than him base on how you look. I can't really say for sure kitty cat "
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"You may seem young but are you really young? Because you have the mindset of someone who has been through stuff... stuff I dispise with all of my heart. So you have made my list."
Hayden Fontana

"You seem like an edgelord. In the worst way possible," he looked at Dust, an annoyed look in his eyes. "I'll have you know that people like you don't get along very well in life with how down you are."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Your not really that funny pal " Amber said in her wolf pup form waging her tail slightly and slowly, " I think the only funny thing that you could do is if you fall for oh I don't know over 50 of my pranks at the same time. " Amber said with a bunch of pranking supplies behind her.
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“My goodness, you’re the embodiment of a child. A very, very misbehaved one at that. Perhaps you should straighten out your attitude.”
Vrakas (played anonymously)

“I’m… honestly baffled here. What am I supposed to say? You’re a boat. And, apparently, a person. How does… how does that work? Do you, like, drink fuel? Eat metal? This is just confusing. You’re confusing. Is that a good insult? I’m rambling now.”
Eldarion (played anonymously)

"You are a big poop head!"
Remy Lawson (played by _Apollo_)

"You're a spoiled child with no sense of the reality man endures. Your responsibilities are carried for you, and one day you'll find yourself a slave to them."
"A lab experiment. used and then tossed aside like trash. did they fail? or did they simply get bored of you? How unfortunate." there was no malice in her voice despite her perhaps somewhat bitter words, only a cold indifference.
Jadugar (played by Jadugar)

"Oh dear, a Warlock? What, couldn't comprehend the arcane formulae on your own and so had to sell your dignity to some shambling horror instead? And you call yourself a seeker of knowledge!"
Rosie (played by Fell-san)

Freaking edgy furry
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

“Funny how humans think they rule everywhere since your too ugly and weak to even rule a house how pathetic of a human you are!” *the two demons laughed grinning*
"would you look at this we got thing one and thing two, both weaker than the weakest human in yokohama. " konikida chuckles with a sly grin plastered underneath his hat.
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" hey! They aren't weak and you your uh
..uh...come on mimi think" hitting her forhead with her hand she would huff." Your a doodoo head there I said it! Also your hat choice is very bad. Does not go along with your clothes. "
DragonX

(can I join?)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus