Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

"Man. Do you realize that you talk to much, no wonder you got no friends. I mean, if you find insults intriguing, I guess that's why no one wants to be around you. And tell us something we don't know already? Seems like someone has anger issues too. Also your the one to talk about self-esteem, you wouldn't know because you don't have any. I mean I guess that's why you died at 17--sorry not sorry." Oliver said, giving this dude a little bit of his medicine.
Rosemary (played by moth258)

"Wow, to be honest, it's astonishing that you're THIS normal..... like, bizarrely normal. I mean, what? You lost your mom, your dad's a drunk, and that's it? The most you are is normal with a slight hint of edge, the kind of kid that thinks that my job is just a game. And what's up with that hair? It's like you had a pompadour that got hit with a damn tranquilizer! It's hilarious honestly, and the only thing about you that's actually unique."
"Hm. Not sure where to even start. I sense your normal, a normal wannabe. What the hell do you gain from insulting a person? I'm sure you get guilt or something, not me. I can insult you all I want and not sulk over it. I'll do you a favour. I won't bother insulting you because I got more important things to do, sorry-not-sorry. Well, nice not meeting you. I hope you have a horrendous day now! Cya never!" Lilly purred as she said it with glee, she may hate snarky people but she doesn't mind when she does it. She smiled and walked away, skipping.
Rosemary (played by moth258)

Rosemary only smiled, eyelids lowering as she looked over to Lilly. She'd not have bitten back, but this was simply too easy....

"First off, ma'am, pick a hair color, it looks like you dipped half your head in Pepto-Bismol. Second, next time, actually put in some effort in insulting someone instead of bragging about how you don't feel like insulting them. Really, you're just a Harley-Quinn Wannabe with a napoleon complex, and lets be real: That is hilarious."
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

Pluto tilted down his shades and looked Rosemary up and down with distaste. "The only thing I can give you is your outfit." He hums. "But an outfit can't save all the asymmetry in your head, that horn looks like a pain in the neck. What? Do you try to offset it with that fringe? It looks pitiful."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Huh knowing that Pluto is counted as not a planet then you must not be that helpful, but you might be since there are some proof that it still could be "
The eyes of Darius were cold as ice as he regarded Ambers. "Low-class girl who works and has no particular talent beyond being mediocre. Honestly? Your looks are your only saving grace, and not even so outstanding that there isn't better out there.As for your family's military roots..." His smile took a nefarious turn. "In my book, miss, associating with the military equals to you insulting yourself. Have a good day."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" An ya luckily I don't insult you in your comment page. First, my family is probably richer than your networth in a lifetime, second saying the guy who doesn't have a look, and third, if you were in batman you will defiantly be the worst villain in history. "
"Hmmmm, I've noticed somethin' about you, doll," Mixie purred, her back leaning comfortably against the nearest wall. "I keep hearin' you talkin' about your family's status. It's always 'My family this! My family that!' But, what about you?You've never brought up any of your personal experiences, have ya?"

She grins maliciously, saliva dripping from the gaps of ferociously sharp teeth. "...To me, it sounds like you're usin' your family's experiences to one-up people, because deep down, you're nothin' special. An average little morsel, livin' her average little life? Yeah, sounds about right!"
"You. Of all demons. Bringing up family, huh? I bet you ate yours or something, did you? What about YOU?. I mean...what...about...you..." Lilly mentioned, rolling her eyes, smiling like someone just committed a crime. Pleasured and entertained, "What are your personal experiences, other than eating people...is there anything else besides that? It seems like that's all you are. Second, 'doll' Are you from the 1610's? I mean, that's not even an insult, it's a complement. It refers to stuff like sweatheart and mistress...someone didn't do their research...Plus it kind of went out of style."

"Saliva dripping from your mouth, that is kind of unsanitary and kind of gross...I like your teeth though. It reminds me of a shark--it's not an insult by the way. I didn't just call you a fish. To be clear, your the one to talk about being not special, we are all average, if you didn't know yourself. Have you not noticed how many demons and people eat humans. I mean, come on. Did you really expect me not to say anything? It's like to go-to insult. Come on. Keep up, honestly. Sounds very accurate to me. Oh well, this was fun. I apologize for wasting my time on you, now I got to do something more important. I got to pluck weeds out of the garden. Bye! Doll..." Lilly said smirking, she felt good saying all this. She will, and always remember this, I mean how could she not. This was just entertainment for the night.
Catherine watched, albeit half-heartedly, as the creature before her spewed vitriol for no particular reason. The warlock would give it some more time straightening out her collar before she could focus on the scene.

A particularly harsh scolding formed in Catherine's mind, but it died on her lips before it could escape. "No, no." she shook her head, staring down at the girl, eyes narrowed. "It would be a new low, even for me, to bully children. Please, scurry along."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

*eyes the woman up and down then rolls his eyes at her*

"My dear....you are basic..you backed the wrong horse not all patrons twist and shape their warlocks."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" You look like a very ugly version of a galaxy being a human "
"You, honey, are too uptight. You need to be unwound a bit, which I can help you out with..."
"So you're telling me that you work for the CIA?" Eleanor chuckles. "Hah! That's the funniest thing I've heard all week. If Earth's government is out here hiring people like you, they're clearly desperate. Yikes."
Aaron Malakye (played by Phrincut)

Eleanor wrote:
"So you're telling me that you work for the CIA?" Eleanor chuckles. "Hah! That's the funniest thing I've heard all week. If Earth's government is out here hiring people like you, they're clearly desperate. Yikes."

Aaron took a good, long look over the scientist, remaining silent for a good, long minute before saying his piece. "Your dedication to your work is admirable. Nevertheless, your body is not ideal for the realities of space travel. Scientific knowledge and sophisticated technology are a given, but you also require a healthy body and a hardy constitution, or at least an average one. You have neither." he'd spoken to the woman. "I'm afraid that parasite you're carrying inside you is doing you no favors, either. Truly, it was a foolish decision to allow it sanctuary within yourself to begin with. Parasites are harmful by nature. It WILL kill you in time. Incinerate it while you can."
"Isn't this sweet", Derane's voice couldn't have been more contemptuous. "An enhanced human, above the mediocrity of the commonplace average man, and yet you needed a kid-" she might as well have said, a thing "-to realize that you had been a tool all along. "

Her eyes flamed with anger, the state of the art optics reflecting the tension that was building up in her crazed, overworked circuits. "You had a purpose--" unlike me, she wanted to add, but she bit the words before they left her tongue. "- but you could have taken your own fate in your hands from the beginning and be your own master. But no, you let others tell you what to do..." At least they bothered to tell you, she thought bitterly.

"You couldn't seize your chance from the beginning, you wasted time and resources and precious opportunities. You are weak! And that's why you disgust me!" the woman concluded, even if the look in her eyes screamed jealously more than contempt.
Floof (played by Riik)

"Hey, you're mean. You're just a great big meany-face!" Floof accused. "Just a big ol' Meany McMeanerson. What's that over there? Oh, it's just a gosh darned hekkin' meany!" They blinked, then averted their gaze to the floor. "S-sorry... I feel mean for saying that. But you are mean. So..." They looked around flustered for a moment, then poked their tongue out and left.
"Gods almighty, yer pathetic," Mad Madina scowled, her sun-flecked nose all scrunched up at the sight of the teeny red critter. "Ya wouldn't last half an hour in these Konian wastes, hell, not even in one of them clean an' pampered Vault cities, I reckon, with that childish posture of yers. And to give a toddler a weapon of that size.." She sighed and tapped her heel against the floor, jangling her spurs. This was too ridiculous to be funny, to her..
"Some say age brings wisdom with it," the man-beast signed. "I think it should have brought you to a nursing home. You are out of your depth."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus