Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"I hate say anything negative about a child but..." Grace frowns as she looks the boy over before continuing "You simply don't act like a child should. Children should be happy, energetic and full of the light of life. But you are the complete opposite and it's a saddening thing. I do hope something changes so that you can experience a happy, proper childhood."
KuroKuro (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"You seem like the type of person who puts milk in before cereal" He said to Gracilyn
Soundwave (played by randomentity777)

"Soundwave superior, Kuro inferior."
Craig Tucker (played anonymously)

"You look like a Decepticon" He said to soundwave
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"Craig? What breed of numb-nuts names their kid CRAIG?!? They are setting you up for failure in the first place. You had no chance, did you?" Sentinel practically cackled, doubled over 90% of the time. "Oh, and then theirs your last name, which I won't even get into right now, Craig is embarrassing enough."
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"You laugh when you are nervous...and you dance sometimes." He said thinking. "I apologize if I have done unrepairable damage to the status of our social connection."
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

"Forgive me," Zeno chuffs, steam puffing from his flared nostrils. "But for such an intelligent automaton, your ability to create insults is... lacking. Even Ms. Newmann's toaster oven could come up with something more hurtful. That is unfortunate..."
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Uhm--" He looked at zeno anxiously and said "You look like an umbreon"
Button (played by Riik)

A splash heralded Button's emergence from the waves of the sea. They regarded the individual before them with unblinking eyes, then released a handful of meaningless squeaks, ducking under the water mid-way through, their 'words' suddenly drowned out.

"--too tall... oh dear... but if they tell anyone about me, they might be believed more...?" Buttons squeaks had become melodic song, the meaning of their words made clear by the liquid acoustics of the ocean. Of course, nobody else was around to either understand their language, nor could anyone on the surface likely hear them.

The fact of the matter was that Button did not trust older individuals of the human persuasion; and whilst they did not understand human ageing enough to have a chronological cut-off with who they allowed to see them, CYBER's height did seem to tip over their general point of acceptability.

Button emerged again to make some defensive waving motions and squeaks of panic, then dove back under the ocean, trying to act as though they had never been spotted in the first place.

---Old post I made but got ninja'ed---
***Button popped their head up from beneath the ocean and issued a series of scathing squeaks that ultimately found their meaning lost to anyone who could hear them. One of the sounds could perhaps be considered onomatopoetic of fluffiness? The squeaks were accompanied by emphatic gestures that seemed to mean something - though just what, only Button really knew. Largeness was hinted at; though the manner did not seem particularly unflattering. Were Button's ramblings even insults? At the end of the enigmatic proclamation, Button raised their upper arms, then dove back into the sea, apparently satisfied with their contribution.***
Nick Reyes and Shadelight (played by GigaBit)

Nick looked down at Button and scoffed. "You look like a Wal-Mart version of a Furby!" He laughed at his own wit.

"Pathetic thing.." Shadelight added, speaking through Nick's mouth.
KuroKuro (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I don't even know what you are." he said
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"Nanananananananananana -- BAT BOY!" Dean sang crudely, his tone cheeky and puerile.
The Shape (played anonymously)

"Give me a break, a demon hunter with Mommy and Daddy issues?"
Radd (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"You remind me of bendy" he said in a mocking manner
"Awww, look at the big tough guy over here!" Mixie couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Listen, kid, shouldn't you be servin' tea over at a catboy maid café or somethin' right now? Heh. You should go home before your mommy starts wonderin' where her whiny little brat of a kitten is."

"Well, well, well," Dean Winchester said sounding very much like the schoolyard bully who has come for his tithes. "What the hell do we have here?"

He laughed brazenly and gave a half-hearted shrug. "If it isn't Beelze-brat ready to meet their maker..."
Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Ah yes" They said with a smile on their face "The average bully mortal"
Ristel (played by LeftScout)

"A demon lamb? How strange," is all he would say with a crooked smile and a chuckle.

"Bully? More like savior. You don't even know half the crap that goes -- you know what, I don't have to explain myself to to you, Lamb-chop." Dean was laughing by this point.

He's got puns brewing now... "This is shear madness." Perhaps it would be best to move along or he'll be at it all day.

[ Ninja'd! New post! ]

"We got Legolas up in here now?" the hunter stated looking for anyone who would appreciate his garbage sense of humor.
Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

They chuckled and said "not like i've never heard lamb-chop before'

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus