Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

haha old L
(Laudomia, 2nd gen)

The fashionista's eyes widened the size of platters as she took in Carrot's appearance. "Uh... darling, I- the color combinations is all off - for stars sake, is your stylist colorblind? - and the design is so cheap and unoriginal, I... seriously, how you can be a public figure, with followers, and dress in such appalling way? Darling - you're an absolute disaster! I... no, sorry, I think I need to get some fresh air, that's too shabby even for me..."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" An you call yourself a fashionista? Oh, sweetie if you call that taste of yours fashion then you are probably a laughing stock. My uncle Peria and his family know more things fashion than you. Trust me he is from a family of fashion designers and grew up in Paris. Even my cousins Bella, Benrad, Jass, and Charles are more Fashionistas than you will ever be "
"I've got nothing to say to you... As a cat person, I don't talk to dogs!"
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Aw c'mon, who's kid is this? I'm not a babysitter, especially not for brats."
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

“I’ll be honest, zombie man, you look like the a villain.” Jensen scratched at his cheek with a shameful and embarrassed look on his face. “But it’s not nice to judge a book by its cover. I suppose you are a cool dude. But still villain looking…
BIT (played by GingerHades)

BIT holds up a tablet, with a response typed out onto a blank document.

<Species Identified: Human. Intelligence Levels: Dangerously Low.>
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Aw, what a cute kitty! Too bad AI sucks and they say it's smarter than the average human!"
"Ugh. I think I've lost my appetite just lookin' at you," Oddly enough, Mixie began to walk away. "I'm not eatin' that!"
Balthazar (played anonymously)

The tuxedo cat's nose wrinkled a bit, his whiskers unfurling at the awful smell of a demonic essence.

The cat settled on his haunches and with as flat an expression a feline could muster, which wasn't really all that difficult, Balthazar's gaze drifted up to look Mixie in the eyes. "Bless your heart," the former angel archivist blurted with absolute intent.
The female would look down at the small creature in front of her. "Dogs are better," she said plainly "At least they make me feel loved, and not used, though I suppose in that sense I am much like you~"
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"You really did just say with your whole arse that a certain animal is better because they provide a service to you, meaning you expect something out of a creature, instead of needing to work for its love, and at least try to respect animals for what they are. Cats can be loving, you just need to mind its space and give it time, but given who you are, you won't ever find out." Connor said. "I don't really need to insult you; you did that yourself."
"Ah yes, your basic protector aasimar... And, in your own words, 'You've insulted yourself'. You know, It doesn't take much to stay kind throughout hundreds of battles. I've seen more wars in the first third of my life and destroyed more in the same time frame than you can dream of in your lifetime, and yet you refer to yourself as a Weapon to be Used by Others... If you are going to bullsh*t people like that, save it for when you actually have a chance of succeeding, like saying that you are good with a sword." The mech said, not holding much back.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"A weapon to be used by--what in the name of the seven hells are you talking about, you oversized furnace? I don't talk about myself like that, if at all. Good on you for seeing so many wars that you need to project it on others, but sounds like you need help for what it's done to you if you start making assumptions of people. You barely even know me or what I can do, and I you, but at least I know that both figuratively and literally, you're just a tool."
"You're right. I am an oversized furnace. But at least my special skill adds benefit to the team. Lone wolves never make it in the arena, you meatball with a god complex. But guess what? The arena has recognized my sentience and I am considered a high-ranked pilot, not a mech. If you had called me a tool ten years ago, I would have agreed. But now? I bet that I have more freedom from my job than you. Plus; I am connected to the archives; I know more about you than you think." The mech said, reveling in the banter. As much as he likes mowing down mechs with his guns, he loves mowing down morale more.
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

“Hm fine you look like a metal trash can needing to be taken out but can’t cause your just a old tin can looking like bolts and screws” *he narrowed his eyes at the robot feeling better somehow*
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"I have only two words; Learn Grammer."
A look over his shoulder was all the old scientist wasted on Sentinel. "Eldritch specimen, likely unpatented, so likely volatile, so likely defective, so likely there shouldn't be a reason for it to be allowed nowhere near my lab - A.R.G.O, that was SO not a hint." he sternly warned, adressing his words to no one in particular, since the Artificial Intelligence did not need an avatar or chassis to interface with the building. And then he turned back to his experiment, muttering - in a perfectly audible tone: "Exactly the reason why the universe shouldn't be in charge of creation, there's already way too much waste of resources and potential in haphazardly beings that serve no real purpose to the advancement of intelligent life. Randomize creation and you get exactly this kind of mess."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Well I am shock , I believe might have found the human version of Plankton from SpongeBob "
"... that would be an ancient cartoon that is not aimed at pre-schoolers, and you were able to follow it through?" This time the scientist didn't even look up from his slab, but his lips curved in a derisive sneer. "Paint me impressed.... I'm sure it's an impressive feat for you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus