Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » what do you think is the anime with best animation

CheshireMitsu

i just remembered the anime K Project and kjdafhklsjfh ✨t h e a n i m a t i o n✨

tumblr-f9c674417150a05d6a3c489d2f40323e-ee5d4313-540.gif

Darling-Eminent-Greatdane-size-restricted.gif

GVDC.gif

39819.gif

216dba36abc956c1d9605d3ffc7699f7.gif

Av17.gif
Hmmmm, I think out of the ones I've watched My Hero Academia has some of the best animation to me

giphy.gif

Neito_attacks_Izuku_and_Ochaco.gif

Yuri!!! On Ice :) AKA my favorite anime of all time 🌈🌈

giphy.gif
yuri-on-ice-yuri.gif
giphy.gif
b3de807eea3d51b478a256a0a1580497.gif
ca4450bcf71fea023db1c1e76d004adb.gif
2tao5td.gif
I haven’t seen too many animes but my first anime I saw with really good animation I would say was future diary or fairy tail never finished fairy tail though
BEASTARS, definitely! Never seen a 3D anime before but it looked so good! 10/10, would recommend.
Houseki No Kuni, also known as Land of the Lustrous- the series predates Beastars' amazing CGI (it's animated by the same studio, Orange) and just looks gorgeous in colors and animations, especially the shadows of the gem's hairs on the grass.
The answer must be Sword Art Online. All parts and movies have the best ever animation quality.
Yuri on Ice has some amazing ice skating animation, though in terms of both animation and art style I'd have to say Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
Best animation? Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014 Edition). The fighting animations especially. It's almost mesmerizing in a way.
Best animation movie is REDLINE best animation show is Bungou Stray Dogs.
gl-1461101-1635453406.gif
gl-1461101-1635453978.gif
gl-1461101-1635519918.gif
CheshireMitsu Topic Starter

Rayne_Storm wrote:
Hmmmm, I think out of the ones I've watched My Hero Academia has some of the best animation to me

giphy.gif

Neito_attacks_Izuku_and_Ochaco.gif

havent watched much of that, but from what ive seen i like the fight scenes too XD

AliRevellian wrote:
Yuri!!! On Ice :) AKA my favorite anime of all time 🌈🌈

giphy.gif
yuri-on-ice-yuri.gif
giphy.gif
b3de807eea3d51b478a256a0a1580497.gif
ca4450bcf71fea023db1c1e76d004adb.gif
2tao5td.gif

aaah yes XD love it too!

GingerHades wrote:
BEASTARS, definitely! Never seen a 3D anime before but it looked so good! 10/10, would recommend.

i googled it and oooh i might try it sometime

EtherealNovaturient wrote:
Yuri on Ice has some amazing ice skating animation, though in terms of both animation and art style I'd have to say Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun

i love the skating parts, theyre so mesmerizing XD and i love TBHK animation/style! the line art in the manga is how i want my lineart style to look!
I guess I'm kinda late to the party, but Ancient Magus Bride has some really good animation

HomelyScornfulDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Or Demon Slayer
demon-slayer-gif-1.gif
J_Flowers

I'm late to the party as well but Demon Slayer immediately comes to mind as well as the ENTIRE Fate Series, lol... I like UFOTable, they don't miss. And most of the Gundam series have great animation as well.

Special shout out to a movie by Bones called Sword of the Stranger. Great animation as well.
I can't recommend Mononoke enough! In lieu of posting a bunch of gifs, I'm just going to drop this and hope it serves as a good introduction to the general feel of the animation. It definitely goes less for flashy lights and high FPS and veers more into the artistic side of animation. I've never seen another show that plays with its colours, landscapes, cinematography, etc. as much as this anime, it really is a marvel of animation.
Cory in the House.
The first season of One Punch Man
I have to say stufio bones has some NICE animation. Mob psycho 100 had some really impressive n innovative stuff so i'd say that probs has the best animation in my books?

(although kekkai sensen is also pretty good, and is honesly probably one of my all time favorite animes)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » what do you think is the anime with best animation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus