Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings and a simple hello!

Hello! Welcome to this little Introduction post, I go by Shiloh and use He/Him pronouns! I was drawn to this site years ago but fell out of touch with roleplaying for a while due to past roleplays on sites like Google+ and that of the sorts. I really wanted to get into the idea and thought of roleplaying again and had been on the hunt until I rediscovered this wonderful site again and am entirely ready for a fresh and wonderful start.

I had been an avid roleplayer since I was a young tween and had been searching for something much more sustainable and professional such as a roleplay site or forum and I think I've officially found what I'm looking for!

Already from making a character, looking at the sites main areas and looking at featured creators of the site, I'm hoping for a wonderful experience and happily looking forward to enhancing my roleplay style here and having a wonderful time with all of you here!
Hello Shiloh and welcome back to RPR! :)
princebubbleyum Topic Starter

Thank you! I'm excited to get back into the RP and RPR scene!
Hello and welcome back to the site!

Thanks! I'm very excited to be here and doing something that I thoroughly enjoy.
Claine Moderator

Hey there, welcome back to the site :) I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I really like the artwork on your profile, did you draw it?
Hello welcome glad you joined us again if theirs anything you need everything is here to help you and I hope you feel welcomed and not overwhelmed by everything
Welcome back! I'm hoping to see you around! Or if you want to you could send a DM for an RP

Claine wrote:
Hey there, welcome back to the site :) I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I really like the artwork on your profile, did you draw it?

I did! I love art and draw all my own works!

starwolf wrote:
Hello welcome glad you joined us again if theirs anything you need everything is here to help you and I hope you feel welcomed and not overwhelmed by everything

Everything took a bit of adjusting to get used to but all of it seems pretty easy to get a handle of! And thank!

LostWanderer wrote:
Welcome back! I'm hoping to see you around! Or if you want to you could send a DM for an RP

Thank you! And I definitely will be looking around, once I get some free time, I'll be sending a DM for an RP if you're open for it!
Welcome (back) to RPR,
🔮Shiloh!🔮
giphy.gif
Spooky_101

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝙿𝚁! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗
Heya, welcome (back?) to RPR! :D Shiloh is such a cool name (but sorry if that sounds weird haha.) Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here and that you find plenty of great people to RP with.
Hewo and Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time here. If you have any problems, you can contact literally anyone... Everyone here is friendly :). Happy Role playing! :D
Hello, and welcome to RPR. :)
-nova-core-

welcome!!! i hope you can rekindle your love for roleplaying here and enjoy the friendly community!! :)
Welcome to RPR! (well, welcome back I suppose, pff) I hope you have a wonderful time here! Now that you've gotten back into the swing of things.
Welcome back! I hope you find what you are looking for.
Welcome to RPR! There are a lot of great people here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings and a simple hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus