Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Wander (played anonymously)

"Thanks," Wander runs over to the restroom
Wendy (played anonymously)

She fixed her hair for a moment and sighed “this is pretty Boring, I could be cleaning” she said and sighed
She walked alongside the Duchess as gracefully as she could while almost tripping, looking around the breathtaking surroundings of both the party and the bluffs.

At seeing the walruses, her eyes lit up a little, and she let out a slight gasp. "Oh! Oh, how nice! I knew walruses lived around here, but not... right here. They're rather cute!"

.... as more emerged, her eyes widened a little. "Oh, jeez, and I didn't know that many lived around here. Living in a laboratory makes it a little hard to see such a massive amount of walruses at once." She chuckled at her own joke, fidgeting with her gloves again.

The duchess is lucky she's wearing a closed-back dress.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot sat up a little in Pan's lap, feeling a little groggy from having gotten so comfortable. "Hrm?" they rubbed their eyes on the back of their paw, and then had to pause the straighten their mask out, having rotated it to one side in the process. "Wh-what's going on now...?"

Elliot stretched for a moment, then hopped off Pan's lap and followed the way toward the beach, not quite sure why, but figuring that it was better to get involved with the party than continue to laze around.
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((Wendy's over here reminding me of times people worried I was working too much, so I'd get told to go take a break immediately after returning from trying to find something to do on a break. XD ))

A Humble Fiddler wrote:
((Wendy's over here reminding me of times people worried I was working too much, so I'd get told to go take a break immediately after returning from trying to find something to do on a break. XD ))

(Lol that’s sorta what I’m going for, she usually does not get a break but her boss makes her at times)
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Yes, there's quite a few down there... perhaps a hundred, in my estimation? Now, one of them happens to be wearing a locket. Perhaps you'll surprise me by going among them and figuring out which one. Perhaps you'll surprise me even more by convincing that walrus to give you the locket." She tosses a look back at those who were looking on from slightly behind. "Or perhaps someone else will be the one who surprises the both of us."
The Merchant (played by FishyFrisk)

“Fashionably late to the party.” Was the excuse he was going with. In fact, it had taken a lot of convincing from fellow (and more cowardly) merchants to go. Factually and logically it made sense of course. Loads of customers, wearing their best. Bound to be a trade or two. But also, this seemed more of a hero business thing. Or a hero trap?

Not to mention, he’d just gotten a hold of a rocking chair. A whole rocking chair! Hopefully his latest haul of trades didn’t come with termites like last time.

As the Merchant thought wistfully of his rocking chair, he arrived at the scene, taking a few moments to drink the scene in. “…That sure is a flower.” Was it wilting?

He could see the party leaving for some other location, now wondering if he was perhaps a bit too fashionably late.

Wander walked out of the bathroom, sighing. "Why did the toilet have to be so tall"
The Merchant (played by FishyFrisk)

((So sorry for jumping in so late you guys! Just wanted to pop in for a bit. Hope everyone has been having fun! :D ))

((Glad you made it for any amount of time! :D))

The female disappeared for a while then came back with cleaning supplies “nobody is going to stop me later” she said and out the stuff in the corner to try and hide a little, with her cute little maid dress on top

((I have been :) hope you do too))
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((I'm sorry guys. I need to leave. I'm sorry I wasn't super active since the start. Should I mask off now?"
"... retrieving a locket... from a walrus? Well, I've certainly never recieved such an interesting mission..... but do not expect me to refuse it."

She took another step towards the edge of the cliff, looking down for good places to jump down.

"...a locket.. out of hundreds of walruses.."

"... oh, finally a challenge." She bent down to look a little closer.

"I will surprise you tonight, dear Duchess."

And then, in an instant, she launched herself down the side of the bluffs, tumbling down in a way that looked... less than graceful. Don't worry, she planned for that. She doesn't have a grappling hook or anything, so just jumping down and hoping your symbiotic relationship saves you is the next best option.

((Sure, go for it!))

Wander walks over, "Hello!"
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((Alright everyone. I am KingDragon.))
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((I managed to get here just in time to join a sort-of rap battle. It was interesting. XD ))

((Cool!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus