Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Oh awesome! I had no idea! :D ))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot decided to keep a distance away from the walruses. A large number of any kind of moving thing was a trample threat. But when it came to animals and the lack that had less of an inclination to take care to watch where they were going? Well that was a firm hazard they were keen to avoid.
pan finally found the punch bowl and took and mad himself a cup. he ended up drinking at least three cups before he started to feel weird and he started to stumble around

The Duchess polished her nails on her corset, feeling that whether Mori had admitted it or not, she'd definitely managed to surprise her just with the assignment. Now, would Mori surprise her in return? She saw a newcomer arriving at the party, and beckoned him over, calling to the Merchant, "Welcome! Are you a betting sort of man?"
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((And the ol' fiddler here gonna keep playing in the ballroom for anyone who doesn't want to deal with walruses.))
Wander (played anonymously)

"Umm... ma'am?" Wander asked Wendy, "Why are you cleaning?"
Wendy (played anonymously)

The female moved a small plant infront of the cleaning stuff then walked away, with a small hum. She was proud of herself
“I am later” she replied and smiled

((Technically the whole party is outdoors, a temporary dancefloor has been set up outside, so people could enjoy the music AND watch Mori do weird walrus related acrobatics XD))

((Fair.))

Wander looks at her as she walks away, moving out of her way as to not be stepped on
(( and I rember the punch being spiked and so I think pan is slightly drunk))

((It was...))
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

(( I actually need to head out, too. My medicine's taking a toll on me, haha. Can I unmask as well? (Sorry if OOC chat is excessive) ))
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie lifted his nose from where he had been chewing on his stuffed squirrel from under a banquet table. There was... a smell on the air. A smell of... fish. FISH?! Abandoning his squeaky squirrel toy, he goes charging over to where the Duchess was standing at the edge of the bluffs, berating with the urge to bark. "Ooooooh!" he says, wagging his tail hard enough to move his whole backside. "What are those? What ARE they? Are they going to hurt that girl? HEY! HEY YOU ANIMALS! HEY!"
Reaching the bottom of the cliff, she recovered from... falling down a cliff, somehow still smiling.

"ALRIGHT, WALRI! GET READY! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE COLOR PURPLE!" She shouted... to the walruses...

She looked out over the sea of walruses, trying to locate the one with the locket.... and hoping it would be in a very easy-to-run-at-and-tackle position.

((You can unmask now, or, if you prefer, leave a note in the thread tomorrow morning. :) Either way is great. ))

((I don't think people need to ask permission to unmask.))
I was playing as Wander, the Sylveon

((:D))
(( yknow... i just freakin realized i was supposed to be anonymous for this. this is..... ow. well, farewell lost wanderer!! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus