Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Wander (played anonymously)

Wander walked out of the bathroom, sighing. "Why did the toilet have to be so tall"
Wendy (played anonymously)

The female disappeared for a while then came back with cleaning supplies “nobody is going to stop me later” she said and out the stuff in the corner to try and hide a little, with her cute little maid dress on top
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((I'm sorry guys. I need to leave. I'm sorry I wasn't super active since the start. Should I mask off now?"
"... retrieving a locket... from a walrus? Well, I've certainly never recieved such an interesting mission..... but do not expect me to refuse it."

She took another step towards the edge of the cliff, looking down for good places to jump down.

"...a locket.. out of hundreds of walruses.."

"... oh, finally a challenge." She bent down to look a little closer.

"I will surprise you tonight, dear Duchess."

And then, in an instant, she launched herself down the side of the bluffs, tumbling down in a way that looked... less than graceful. Don't worry, she planned for that. She doesn't have a grappling hook or anything, so just jumping down and hoping your symbiotic relationship saves you is the next best option.

Wander walks over, "Hello!"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot decided to keep a distance away from the walruses. A large number of any kind of moving thing was a trample threat. But when it came to animals and the lack that had less of an inclination to take care to watch where they were going? Well that was a firm hazard they were keen to avoid.
pan finally found the punch bowl and took and mad himself a cup. he ended up drinking at least three cups before he started to feel weird and he started to stumble around
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess polished her nails on her corset, feeling that whether Mori had admitted it or not, she'd definitely managed to surprise her just with the assignment. Now, would Mori surprise her in return? She saw a newcomer arriving at the party, and beckoned him over, calling to the Merchant, "Welcome! Are you a betting sort of man?"

"Umm... ma'am?" Wander asked Wendy, "Why are you cleaning?"

The female moved a small plant infront of the cleaning stuff then walked away, with a small hum. She was proud of herself
“I am later” she replied and smiled

Wander looks at her as she walks away, moving out of her way as to not be stepped on
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie lifted his nose from where he had been chewing on his stuffed squirrel from under a banquet table. There was... a smell on the air. A smell of... fish. FISH?! Abandoning his squeaky squirrel toy, he goes charging over to where the Duchess was standing at the edge of the bluffs, berating with the urge to bark. "Ooooooh!" he says, wagging his tail hard enough to move his whole backside. "What are those? What ARE they? Are they going to hurt that girl? HEY! HEY YOU ANIMALS! HEY!"
Reaching the bottom of the cliff, she recovered from... falling down a cliff, somehow still smiling.

"ALRIGHT, WALRI! GET READY! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE COLOR PURPLE!" She shouted... to the walruses...

She looked out over the sea of walruses, trying to locate the one with the locket.... and hoping it would be in a very easy-to-run-at-and-tackle position.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The walruses, each about 2-3000 lbs of mammalian muscle, slowly swung their heads in T Mori's direction. They looked surprised at being shouted at. You get the impression that walruses don't see a lot of non-walrus shouting in their lives.

Wander walked over to the walrus viewing area.

(Lol thanks for sharing, but that’s not gonna stop Wendy lol)

She sat down and just listened to the music
The Merchant (played by FishyFrisk)

A little caught up staring at the strange, glowing flower, he jumped, first at the hello from the small pink thing, and another at what he had to assume was the host of the party. It took a few seconds, but soon enough he was all pleasantries, “Hello, to hm. Both? And Your grace!” A bow with an all too dramatic flourish of his cape. “Such an honour, thank you ever so much for the invitation, I—”

He paused, still mid-bow. “..Did you say betting?”

"That's a lot of walruses"
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

With the dog no longer chewing on the squeaky toy, the fiddler made his way steadily over to it without ever any hiccup in the music. Once he reached it, right at an appropriate spot for a momentary pause in the music, he punted the blasted thing away and hoped it would haunt him no longer.

It was satisfying.
pan stumbled to the viewing area and then said " ooooh, I think there's something in the punch" he said as he stumbled around

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus