Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Project 364 (played by Osris)

She looked at everyone confused. She sighed softly. “I’m gonna go out for a walk.” She said softly and walked away.
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*Ichigo looked up, nodded, than walked to her room (Arms crossed), mumbling to herself, trying to find a way to fix the dorms and to make them like normal dorms.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
-he looks at Ichigo, he walks behind her from a medium distance...-
"Whats up Ichigo? something got you down?"

*Ichigo jumped in surprise and got in a defensive position. Once she saw Jacob she straightened up and cupped her hand to the back of her neck and sheepishly smiled.* "Ehehe... caught me off guard... I'm just *pause* just trying to fix the infinite dorms I made awhile ago." *She chuckled sadly and looked up at the ceiling.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
-he leaned aginst the wall, and smiled-
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

{oops it sent before i was finished}
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

"I tink its pretty cool to have the ability to make something like this, why do you want to get rid of it?"
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(think* sorry my "H" key doesn't always press)

{{lol thats fine}}

*Ichigo looked at her hands and than looked up at Jacob.* "I guess it's because it makes me feel like a... a freak... most of my family's special abilities only work on others... mine work on practically everything." *She looked down at the ground and sighed sadly.*
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

Cloudy let out a chuckle and said, “ we cloud demons have allmost no ability’s, we can hear, and we can smell, and we can puff up into a poddle but that’s about it” he said, trying to make her feel beter

*Ichigo looked up at cloudy and gave him a small smile. The ring on her tail began to spin. She removed the ring, and on the bubbly surface, a picture of a charcoal gray dragon with white accents/markings, about 90 feet nose-to-tail, with a brick red colored flame exploding from its mouth. Ichigo's eyes widened.* "It's Jikan! It's Jikan!" *She set her hand flat on the 'screen' and Jikan's face appeared.* "Hey there, Ichi! Just got through with the unofficial training." [He chuckled.] "So, how's it going?" *Ichigo smiled down at him.* "Well, I'm still a little lonely, but we've been friends for so long. I've gotten to know the neighbors though! They're all super cool and nice!" *Her tail flicked as she proceeded to tell him the events of what happened since he left.* "Ha! Told ya you'd be just fine without me- Oh... hey got to go.... We'll talk when I get chance. Later!" *Ichigo smiled happily at her ring than placed back on her tail. At the same time, a small purple raccoon with strange lavender markings, waddles into the hall, up Ichigo, and perches on her shoulder with a small chitter. Ichigo chuckled.* "You heard him, didn't you?"

“ oh, how cute! A little racon!” Cloudy said when he noticed the creature. At first, he thought everything was normal, but then when she looked back, he was confused about seeing the purple markings.

*Ichigo made chittering noise towards Jekovah who turned to Cloudy, stood on his hind legs, raised his paws up over his with a big smile and chittered happily. Ichigo chuckled.* "He said Hello and that he likes your cloudy-" *She looked up at the coon with confusion, who simply smiled and nodded.* "... okay than... he said that he also likes your cloudiness."

“ my fluffyness is one of the few good things about me! I think, I’m not really sure, as it isn’t very good down here” he said, “ it’s more for, up there, where the angles live, but I apricate the compliment!” He said

*Jekovah reached out to Cloudy and Ichigo chuckled.* "He would like you to hold him... if you'd like to." *She smiled at Cloudy as she fed Jekovah a dried apple slice. She began sing (which sounded like an old record and a siren mix) as she looked out at nearby window.*

Cloudy picked up the small raccoon and holds him in his arms. He looked unbelievably happy to be doing this, and he even coo’d a little bit to them. “ awwww, look! Your so cute!” He said to the jekovah.
Project 364 (played by Osris)

After a while she walked back into the dorms, she looked really tired, or even a little runner down. She was on her late but of power. Until she powered off and fell on the ground.

*Ichigo smiled as Cloudy held Jekovah, than turned her head to see Emily on the ground. She ran over to her to make she wasn't injured/damaged. (Ichigo did some studying on androids and knew that she was out of power.)*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(damn i forgot to old shift)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus