Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Ichigo painfully giggles and grins than pats his head a little.- "It suits you. You yourself and your personality are soft like clouds."
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*the two twins looked at them all just blinking in a star of confusion*
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

“ thank you…. I don’t normally have people saying stuff like that” he said, a small amount of embarrassment showing on his face

*Demi soon held his twin back* “hey do you have any well uh sleep darts by chance?”

“ no sorry, I wish I did though” cloudy said as he frowned to them

“Have anything sleeping wise?”

“ I have some melatonin? Would that be good?” Cloudy said as he smiled and then went to her bag and then took out the Meletonin.

“Maybe I’m not sure”

-Ichigo starts to pick up all the books, c.d.s, and movies that fell off her shelves and started organizing them on their shelves. She turned on her music as she organized and hummed along.-

*Demo grinned a toothy smirk*

-Ichigo was trying to put a series of books on the top shelf so she looked around and than grew in size to about 6'4" and 2 more arms pop out to keep the books together as she sets them on her top shelf. The arms disappear as she shrinks back down to 5' 2". She leaves her music going though.- "Great! All done!" -She flicks her tail proudly.-

“ so, may sombody tell me where my room is? I don’t really know?” Cloudy asked, not wanting to seam rude in the situation

-Ichigo walks out of her room and walks Cloudy out to the hall and motions towards all the doors.- "That's for you to decide. Once you decide, come tell me the room number and I'll get ya a key." -She smiled politely and decided to go annoy Jikan for the time being.- "Jikan! I challenge you to a game of... drum roll please... a STARING CONTEST!!!"
Jikan Eien (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Jikan was playing a video game in his room as Ichigo walked in.- "Huh? A staring contest, seriously? What are you, six or somethin'? I'm kinda busy here." -He looked up at Ichigo for a second and than went back to his game.-

He went over to the room farthest to the left and picked that one. He looked up and then was confused. “ 53? Maybe it’s just backwards” he said as he walked back to the front

-Ichigo put Jikan in a loose choke hold and rested her chin on his head.- "You scared your gonna lose, second place?" -She tightened her choke hold on him somewhat.-

-Jikan paused his game for a moment and tossed Ichigo over his shoulder so that she was in front of him. He shoo his head as he looked down.- "Why are you like this, Fall?" -He looked up at her, only to see her staring at him competitively.- "*sigh* Fine... but only one game, got it?"

-Ichigo winced from the pain of being tossed, than nodded furiously and sat on her knees, prepared for the game.- "I'm ready!"

-Jikan & Ichigo started staring at the same time and would go on until one of them lost their attention.-

Cloudy stepped up to the pair, and watched with intrest. He really didn’t know what was going on, but he wasn’t going to interrupt it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus