Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

“ it’s more like, being the cloud demon counsel man. There’s no cool castles, but this place here, and there’s to much paperwork for me to handle” cloudy said to them as he fluttered his wings
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*She tilts her said and nods as she listens, her tail throbbing somewhat from the speeding ring.* Yeah I wouldn't be able to do any sort of writing. I absolutely hate it!" *She shakes her at the thought of doing paperwork.*
Project 364 (played by Osris)

She slowly walked around, getting a glimpse of her new home. She had robotic movements when she walked. “Why do I have to be here…I’m just a android…” she whispered as she walked around, passing a few of the dorm rooms.

*Ichigo senses someone new and her tail flicks of curiosity.* "Excuse me for a moment, Cloudy..." *She goes out to the hallway and notices the robotic movements and calls out to them.* "Hey there! Do you need help finding your dorm? Or just browsing?" *She walked towards the newcomer with her hands behind her back, grinning.*

Cloudy followed ichigo as he was a curious person and saw the new person. “ wow” he said in a low voice, as he wasn’t used to seeing androids. In fact, he had never seen an android before

*Ichigo looked back at Cloudy when she heard his voice than looked back at the android as her tail flicked out of curiosity since she didn't quite know what she was looking at.* (Whispering to Cloudy as she tilts her head) "Why does she move like that? Is she hurt?"

Cloudy wispered back and said, “ she’s an android, it’s like a human mixed with a robot, it’s pretty cool if you ask me” he then fluttered his wings a little bit, as the clouds were starting to grow on them, as he was going into camophage mode.

"oooh... that does sound really cool!" *She pulled the ring off her tail and 'searched' for information on android beings as she enjoyed knowing the ins & outs of most things.*

“ it’s cool right? I’ve allways thought the other species are so cool!” He wispered as he felt the clouds creeping up on his body. “ dang it, why were cloud demons made like this?” He said, sounding a bit upset.

*Ichigo looks up from her screen on her ring and looks at Cloudy.* "Oh! um... I can help you with that if you'd like... you know, like get rid of it... though it won't be permanent..."

“ oh no, I couldn’t do that! The demon counsel would ridicule me! I’ve gotten used to it, but somthimes the complaints just sneak out” cloudy said as she smiled to ichigo.

*She nodded and smiled back.* "Alright." *Her ring began to vibrate in her hand and she saw what looked like a picture of the Queen of Diamonds.* (Talking to herself under breath) "**** off. Hokori-" *She slipped the ring back on her tail w/ an annoyed expression.*

The girl turned around to see the duo. “I’m fine. I’m just trying to see where I am.” She said, her voice was quiet but it was very sweet. Since that was how she was programmed she had to be nice unless her master got hurt or worse.

*Ichigo turned to her and smiled.* "Ah, I see. If you needed any help or questions answered you can come to me." *She bowed politely.*

She smiled a little, “thank you but I can manage.” She said and started to walk away. She took a paper out of her pocket and read the door number. She walked to the end of the hall and entered a room.

*She nodded.* "Alright, enjoy your stay!" *She turned around and rubbed her eyes a little and realized she hadn't had any coffee that day.* (Calling out to everyone) "Oh! Hey anyone want some coffee? I'm making some right now." *She walked over to what looked like a lunch room near the entrance of the hall and turned on the coffee machine and set her coffee mug, which had the Jack of Aces printed all over it, underneath it.*

*She made her coffee than leaned against the counter with her coffee in her hands, staring out the window in that room.*

Cloudy came into the kitchen with a large insolated cup and a box of coffee grounds. “ how do you do this? Be so, peoplelly?” He asked him

*Ichigo looked over at Cloudy & sheepishly smiled.* "Well... the thing is that I actually had to research all this. I'm actually pretty bad at being human." *She casually took his cup and coffee grounds and showed him how to work the machine.* "... and that's how it's done! Thank the gods for research..." *She chuckled proudly.*

“ your good at being, social, no matter who your talking to, I like that” cloudy said as he smiled and looked at them

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus