Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*Her tail flicked as she looked at Cloudy.* "O-oh... thanks!" *She looks down at his coffee cup in realization.* "No one's every really took notice to my sociability before... Oh! um, what would you like in your coffee?"
Project 364 (played by Osris)

She hung out in her room, she always wanted to try ‘coffee’ but it would mess up her system. It felt weird that she couldn’t eat or drink at all. She sighed softly and laid down in her bed.

*Ichigo heard the light sigh with her heightened sense of hearing and decided she'd try and make an android-friendly coffee.*
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

“….. just put some of this in there please” he said, before handing her a bottle of creamer that looked like a entire bottle of chocolate sauce had been emptied into it.

*She took a break from making the android-friendly coffee than examined the creamer.* "Hm... alright." *She added in the creamer, stirred it in, than handed him his coffee.* "Enjoy!" *She smiled up at him than went back to making android coffee.*

He drank the coffee and then his eyes widened. “ yep, that’s the good stuff, death coffee with a healthy dose of way to much sugar, I will now be able to stay up all night and do paperwork” he said, in a tone in between joking and dead serious

*Ichigo's shoulders shook as she tried not to laugh than looked at Cloudy.* "I'm glad it turned out well." *She smiled than finished the android coffee.* "Alright... hopeful that new girl will like this." *She looked down at the lukewarm coffee in the small insulated mug, tightened her grip somewhat around the mug than walked to her room and knocked on the door.* "Hello? I'm Ichigo... the sh-short (Has trouble admitting to being short)demon from earlier... um... I was just wondering if you'd like to try something that I made for you." *Her tail flicked nervously.*

Cloudy had all the energy in the world and so he grabbed a bag full of snacks and muttered, “ I need to know how long this place is” and started to walk down the hallway.

*She watched as Cloudy walked down the hallway than looked out the window at her end of the hallway and followed a small bird with her eyes.*

She sat up in bed. She put a smile on her face and got up. She opened the door. “I’m Project 364..” she said quietly and looked at them confused. “Do you need help with somthing..?”

*Ichigo looked at the special coffee and handed it off to her.* "I, uh, heard you sigh and I wanted to make an android-friendly coffee. If, when you try it, you dont like it than you can pour it out... and uh, thats all." *She tilted her head and asked seriously.* "Can I call you Emily? Because you kinda look like one."

She looked a little surprised. “Thank you very much but uhm.. Drinking or eating anything could mess up my circuits.” She said softly. “And uhh.. Sure you can call me Emily” she said and smiled a little.

*Ichigo looked at her, her eyes sparkling. Her tail flicked as she smiled and nodded.* "Ah, I see... Oh! and by the way, you look really pretty!"

“I’m really not, there are a few hundred androids that look exactly like me and sound like me..” she said softly
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

{Im switching formats a bit}
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)

He flew into his room with a crash, after a second of shock, he got up and brushed himself off, and walked out into the hall... looking around he doesn't see anyone and walks down the hall...

Cloudy came running back from the hallway and looked worried. “ it just keeps going! This place is a spacil anomaly!” He said, seamingly disturbed
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob

He turned to look at cloudy, he chuckled to himself

"I've delt with anomaly's like this before, stuff often happens like messing with space and time in areas with high demonic presence..."

“ I’ve been to both heaven and h*ll and I have never seen something like this!” Cloudy said as he looked confused.

*Ichigo nervously smiled.* "Um.... well I accidentally kinda made this place but each window has a ladder that leads outside..." *She cupped her hand to the back of her neck and looked at the ground, somewhat ashamed.* "S-sorry 'bout that..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus