Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Jacob (played by Jblg31)

hold*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
-he walks down the hall into his room and enters without saying a word-
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*Ichigo easily picks up Emily and sets her in her room on the bed. Ichigo looks around for a charge port or something of the sort but doesn't want to trifle through her things, so she leaves, worried that Emily might not get charged.*
Project 364 (played by Osris)

She just laid there, after a while she turned on and sat up. She looked around.

*Ichigo walked to her dorm and into her bedroom. Inside, it seemed like a black hole, empty and lifeless. But once she entered, it began to shift to a peaceful garden with sunflowers, tulips, lilies, bonsai trees, and sakura blossoms. The weather was a cloudy overcast, almost as if it were going to rain. Ichigo found a hammock with constellations on it and hopped in. The breeze in the garden/room was just enough to gently rock her to sleep.*

She slowly got up and took a charging port out of her back ha e plugged it into her wrist then into the wall.

*A steady strum of a harp began to sound through out the 'dream room' as Ichigo liked to call it. The room shapes and forms itself into whatever its resident is feeling.*

*She left her room and began vacuuming the hallway, making sure the place looked presentable for new dormmates.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
He stepped into the hall and saw Ichigo
¨how are you doing? cleaning I see.¨
hr leaned aginst a wall and watched.

*Ichigo leaned against the vacuum and sighed. She looked over at Jacob, nodded and smiled tiredly.*
"Tired but I suppose I'm doing alright. I never thought I'd get tired of cleaning but I apparently I can" *Shrugs*
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

Cloudy came out of his room and saw them cleaning before asking, “ do y’all need any help?” He asked

*Ichigo looked over her shoulder to see Cloudy. She greeted with a wave and a smile.*
"Well, if you dont mind helpin' me with dusting any spiderwebs or dust of tables away..."
*She reached into the janitor closet and pulled out a feather duster and ruffled it slightly.*

After a while of charging she turned back on, she sighed softly and walked out of her room. Seeing everyone there, she just stayed silent and walked the other direction,
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
He continued to lean on the wall but looked around the hall.
"Anything I need to do?"
He asked willing to help but would prefer not to do anything

*Ichigo looked around, pondering the question than shook her head.*
"Nope, at east nothing off the top of my head."
*Her tail swayed as she began dusting off small tables and any spiderwebs she came across, humming a melody her mother played for her on the piano.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
He followed you for a little bit not saying much but just wanting to be in your company.
"I'm gonna go back to my room for a bit, come drop by later if you're free and wanna hang out."
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

*He turned around and walked back to his room, opened the door, and entered."

*Ichigo nodded and waved slightly as he walked off.*
"Will do!"
*She kept dusting for about 15 minutes or so and finished. She walked back to the janitor closet and set the duster back. She stood tip-toe and stretched out her back and decided to go hang out with Jacob. When she arrived at his door, she knocked a couple times and rocked on her heels.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

(Jacob)
he opened the door after a couple of seconds and let her in. 120/8
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

oops Im working on math and was switching between calculator and this I got the wrong one

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus