Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*Demo tilted his head*
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

“ why yes, I am. My name is cloudy, it’s nice to meet you, what about you?” Cloudy asked them with a smile on his face.

*Demi and Demo poked there heads in cloudys room*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

Jacob looked at cloudy and smiled a bit himself "The names J-Jacob... Cloudy... that's a nice name" he said with a smile

*they tilted there heads*
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

“ Jacob is a nice name, jacob is a really nice name” cloudy said as he looked at the twins confused.

*the twins knocked on cloudys door*
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*Ichigo walked back to her room, head low w/ tears slowly running down cheeks and her tail dragging behind her. She Entered her room with a distant gaze and sat on the sofa with a tiny 'huff' sound and just sat there for awhile.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob sees Ichigo and watches her go into her room- "Well it was nice meeting you cloudy! I'm going to go check on Ichigo, See you around!" -Jacob sprints down the hall and peeks into Ichigo's room- "Hey Ichigo? is everything okay?"

*Ichigo jumps and quickly wipes her tears away.* "Oh, hey there Jacob. Um... *sniffles* I'm just a little bummed because Jikan is enrolled in the demon/monster military and he had to go today and this is the first time I couldn't go somewhere with him. We've done everything together since we were 4. So in a shorter explanation, just having some separation issues." *She chuckles a little, thinking of how pathetic she probably looks.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob completely enters the room- "Do ya' mind if I keep you company?" -He said in a comforting tone- "It's been hard to be here with so many people... I've spent so much time alone, being around others is hard..." -He said cupping a hand on the back of his neck-

*She looks at the ground for a little than up at Jacob and smiles in an understanding way.* "Nah, I dont mind, and yeah, I get that. Once you get used to others though, it gets easier... or at least for me it did."
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-he sits on the floor with his back to the couch- "I tend to push people away... before I came here I had to be careful to not get attached to people because I was always on the run..." -he said with a chilling tone-

*She laughs to herself as she sits cross legged on the couch, and looks up at the ceiling.* "Seems we're more alike than probably either of us thought."
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-he closed his eyes- "Can... Can I show you something?" -he said as a sudden chill falls over the room-

*She looks down at him and wraps her tail around her to keep a little warm. She nods respectfully understanding that this is serious.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-He stands up and the room goes dark... A black form seems to be protruding from his back, as It comes out more wings start to form... finally it separated from Jacob and it's floating over his shoulder- "This is nightmare, In a way... we saved each other" -Jacob now looks different, His hair now has a red streak going down the center... His right eye now glows a blood-red, and the demon is behind him-

*Ichigo looks at the two figures as she violet aura surrounds her (The brighter her aura the more interested/observant she is. It's also another way of keeping herself warm.). She tilts her head as she observes the two and nods politely towards Nightmare. She than continues to observe them.* ".....wow..." *She speaks in such a low tone it almost seems that she's talking to herself.*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Nightmare goes back into Jacob, leaving him in his demi-demon form with slick black wings- "When a gateway opened at my hometown he found me, I convinced him to spare me as a host... " -he sits back on the ground leaning on the couch, just outside the aura-

*Her aura slowly fades as the warmth comes back to the room, and nods/listens intently as he talks.*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus