Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Jacob (played by Jblg31)

I'm pretty sure it is... -Jacob said as he opens his closet and puts the rest of his stuff away-
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob turns to the twins again- Where is Ichigo? -he asked feeling bad about how he acted earlier-
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*they shrugged*
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Ichigo was trying to reach a book on a high shelf in her room but the shelf falls on top of her. She cries out for help (since Jikan is outside playing football)- "GAHHH!! Someone please come and help!!" -She had thought about shifting into a raccoon and easily escaping but than she'd be stuck lie that for 3 days and so she decided not to. She struggled and clawed at the floor leaving behind deep marks. She was gasping for breath hoping someone would help her soon.-

{{Afk till abt 7:15-ish p.m. pnw timezone}}
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-Jacob rushes out into the hall and then to Ichigo's dorm- Are you okay?! -He shouts as he rushes over to help-
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

( hope I can join, :) )

Cloudy arrived at the dorms. He was confused, but kinda just sat there, as he didn’t want to ask about where anyone was. He was carrying a few suit cases full of stuff, and also was covered head to toe, looking like a black figure instead of a person.

-Ichigo looks up at Jacob, smiles weakly, chuckles- "Never *cough* felt b-better!"

{{Ofc you can join! ^^}}

{{btw nice oc, melody ^^}}

( thank you!)

Cloudy herd the noise and ran over to them, as he was good with finding his way around. “ hello?!?, are you okay!?! Do you need some help?!? I have some powers that might help you!?!”
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*the two twins tilted there heads highly confused* “wait do we both get rooms or share one?”

-Ichigo gave Cloudy a shaky thumbs up (meaning yes she needed help) and she shrugged towards the twins.- "I dont c-care. You c-can d-decide that." -She starts to cough uncontrollably as her ribs begin to hurt-
Jikan Eien (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Jikan walks back into the dorms from playing football and realizes that its too quiet and runs to Ichigo's room- "Fall- *Fall is one of Ichigo's nicknames correlating to her last name Higure, meaning nightfall* Ichi! Ichi! Ichi are you alri-" -He pauses in the doorframe, seeing everyone new to the dorms in Ichigo's room.- "What the HELL is going on?!"

Cloudy took off his gloves and put one of his hands on ichigo, making sure that his powers ran through his hand. Then he got out some bandages, and asked. “ are you bleeding? If you are, please tell me where!”
Jikan Eien (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Jikan lifted the cabinet/shelves off of Ichigo and set them back up against the wall. He than started checking for wounds.-

-Ichigo shook her head as she held her ribs.- "No. No bleeding but there's probably some good bruisin', but I'll tough it out. Thanks!" -She smiled weakly and than her eyes widened.- "Oh! By the way, I'm Ichigo. Ichigo Higure!" -She bowed but winced from the pain and stood straight up quickly.-

“ no no, I insist. I have powers that can numb pain. It works better if you drink my blood, but I’m not sure about the measurements!” He said as he took down his mask and let the fluff on his face out.

-Ichigo smiled politely and barely bowed.- "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get some help. Thank you... um... what's your name?" -She tilts her head to the left curiously as her tail flicked.-

“ cloudy, at least that’s what everyone calls me. I don’t know my real name” cloudy said as he put his other arm on their shoulder.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus